Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

Pyramid Plastics

Didn't show up on our store. Sent 3 emails asking if anybody would like to look into it. No response. Uninstalled.

dubparts.com

I wanted to change up my store to have better pricing and more realistic shipping. However this app only shows USPS rates and will not show UPS rates making it useless as I was trying to move away from USPS. Another issue was that I tested it out while on a business trip to Albuquerque and the app kept coming up with Las Vegas for the location. Not exactly accurate.

Sonhoband

I tried contacting the developer but looks like no one is bothered to respond

Petrichor

Does not works. I tried contacting the developer but looks like no one is bothered to respond. Would have been a good app if it worked.

31 Thrift & More

I tested it out and 1) based on the IP address I am in a location that is 45 minutes away and 2) I use Shopify estimated shipping (i do not use third party) and it states that "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination." Which is simply not true. Rather than spend a great deal of time on something that should have been so easy to work... I simply uninstalled and will look elsewhere.

Free Prime Loot

The app shows the wrong shipping price and the developers wont answer my email to fix the problem. Wish it worked, the app is one of a kind

hm3o5

Installed it only for it to immediately tell me that it doesn't work with calculated shipping (which all my listings have).
Thanks for the warning!