Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

VIVIDSTORM

wisekidtoys

I just download this app hope it will work on my websie. and to up th econversion.....best wishes and good luck

Chideno Canada

Great! Recommended by us, easy to use fantastic. A big thank you to the developers. Beautifully done!

LocosBajitos.co

I liked it, it pre-calculates the shipping cost according to viewer's location, and shows it at product page, I loved it.

Trivoshop

Perfect solution as it is critical to know shipping costs and not be disrupted when flowing through the checkout.

Brandi trendy

Excelent app, i used it for calculate the shipping rates for different countries, very useful, i highly recommend it.

miamifashionshop

I use this app to show the shipping costs. It's very easy to use so I suggest you to use it. Nice work

wichcom

genial muy interesante en la pagina ,el aplicación este echo muy bien gracias a la persona que ha creado este aplicación .

LOL TOY

Would be great if we could also personnalize the icons,Great app, super easy to set up and well responding to shipping rates by location.

Trùn Quế Củ Chi

Estimated Shipping is fantastic. Easy integration + easy to use interface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12