Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

Brandi trendy

Excelent app, i used it for calculate the shipping rates for different countries, very useful, i highly recommend it.

miamifashionshop

I use this app to show the shipping costs. It's very easy to use so I suggest you to use it. Nice work

wichcom

genial muy interesante en la pagina ,el aplicación este echo muy bien gracias a la persona que ha creado este aplicación .

LOL TOY

Would be great if we could also personnalize the icons,Great app, super easy to set up and well responding to shipping rates by location.

Trùn Quế Củ Chi

Estimated Shipping is fantastic. Easy integration + easy to use interface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Coffee Stall

Great App! I was so confuse on how to setup shipping info. this app makes my life so much easier. Thanks

Noah & Sisi

Thanks, works well! I recommend using this app. Small feedback, would be great if we could choose our own language.

SGS Model Store

Love this app. It does exactly what it says on the tin and buyers can see the estimated shipping cost before they purchase a product.

ANOTHER_STORY

Great app, super easy to set up and well responding to shipping rates by location. Would be great if we could also personnalize the icons

Merca504

I really like the help I'm getting from this App. It's still very hard to be able to bring products to Central America, but, with a little help, this region will grow, hopefully...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11