Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
18 de janeiro de 2024

Best in the business i must say, every thing was done in a timely manner, all the post production requests were also done exactly as we requested. Kudos to the team. Highly recommended...

أنية المنزل
Arábia Saudita
11 meses usando o app
29 de novembro de 2023

good service, and awesome support

tahaniboutique
Kuwait
3 meses usando o app
10 de abril de 2023

I LOVE this company! They are very responsive and helpful, they helped me so much through every step. I had tried to create an APP for my store on my own before and it was stressful and unsuccessful. They made it a breeze and within a week my app was up and running!! They did literally all of the work for me, all I had to do was tell them what I wanted! Also the monthly price to have them is VERY fair, if you're looking to make an app for your store than this is the company for you!

Reads & Runes L.L.C
6 meses usando o app
7 de junho de 2023

What an awesome Company to work with. My apps are up and running but most of all
is the customer service is spot on. I would recommend them 100%. Thank you guys

EEVANN
3 meses usando o app
5 de maio de 2023

When you are looking for a fast and professional work and attentive response, this company is up there. From start to finish, they provided me with an excellent job and support. I would recommend them 100%. They are very professional with their job and fast in delivering services.

Try them.

Kenike
Reino Unido
11 dias usando o app
17 de fevereiro de 2021

Ive been using this app for the past week and its been great and easy to use and configure. The appearance on Android and IOS looks like its been created from an expensive software. Very Professional Customer Service. Thanks eStore2App. I highly recommend this software to Shopify store Owners.

YËKIM
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Dhanashree Inc deixou uma resposta 3 de março de 2021

Thank you for your Review. Very happy to learn you liked our solution and satisficed with our support service. We look for long term association. Dont hesitate to ask addition advance level Shopify development service if needed.

12 de maio de 2021

I LOVE this app! Seriously, get it now! My app was published on the play store and App store as promised! Customer support is Amazing!! Always available and quick to respond! Very easy to customize!!

La Catrina Coffee
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
24 de setembro de 2022

This app is very easy to use. You can make a lot of settings and the team was very quick to publish the app. I can only recommend this app, the price is very good and you get a lot for your money.

MEGHZ
Índia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
16 de dezembro de 2020

I am using this app to see how it influences client experiences with the store and to make my store more accessible. I saw increased traffic right away and hope it lead to sales. The developers were very helpful and attentive to all of my questions throughout the process.

Scholarly Artist Gallery
12 meses usando o app
Dhanashree Inc deixou uma resposta 3 de março de 2021

Thank you for your review and honest review. Its always value high when your client happy and development add value to client business. We happy to serve and support any time. Don't hesitate if any advance level Shopify development service is needed.

26 de agosto de 2021

Excellent app and the management knows what they are doing. I recommend this app for any Shopify user. Very responsive support

Bob and Penny Lord