Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

Wellness Warrior

I need help. The integration was easy however it seems this app only goes one way. I subscribed and paid the $69 for the app in order to integrate, however it seems the integration only goes from Etsy TO Shopify - which is where I manage all my products. I'll never create a product in Etsy first. I needed a software that will allow integration to go both ways. Does this product do that?

UPDATE! The company reached out to me to address that they do in fact not offer integration from Shopify TO Etsy, rather only FROM Etsy to Shopify. They’ve also issued a refund for my purchase.

Thank you for quickly resolving this for me!

Also, if you’re able to make the integration go the other way...I’d love that! I thought what I did initially worked flawlessly.

Just Stuff I Sell

Saved a lot of manual work. I was able to import all of my listings from etsy. I did not import my active as I will be using another application to manage these listings, plus they were already on eBay so they were already imported in using that eBay importer.

I was able to import all of my deactivated listings which were all sold on 3rd party platforms - nice addition to my sold category. In order to import your sold - and your reviews - you have to move all of you sold listings to deactivated - a chore as you can only deactivate them one at a time. Once done, you can then migrate those listings to shopify and then you can import your customer reviews.

Overall, well worth the sixty whatever dollars! You can see the results in my website at juststuffisell.com. All of the sold items are imported from etsy as are the reviews.

If looking to just migrate data, I strongly recommend this app.

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

It is absolutely worth the money! I use this app for my https://holycatsvintage.store I used to list 600+ items in my Etsy shop and it was a pure nightmare even to think of manual transferring of each item! Yes, I still have to adjust some things like too long Etsy related SEO titles etc and make it fit the standalone site, but the app definitely saved my mental health saying nothing about the time of my life and business. I use it on a weekly basis to transfer my new listings and it works perfectly. Easy to install and set up and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

PrintsFinds

Did not work.
:(((((((((((((((
I had so much hope for this app, but they are out of sync with Etsy anymore

December 20, 2019

Hello :)

Thank you for leaving the review! I'd like to clarify that we are not out of sync with Etsy, and we have hundreds of merchants performing transfers and updates on a daily basis without issues :)

Please contact our support and we'll be happy to resolve any issues you are running into!

Thanks!

Ringschock

Best app to sync and transfer Etsy products to my website! Easy set up and the price is fair too as it lowered my time to otherwise hand transfer!! Thank you!!

SPINNING MERMAID FIBERS

Etsify says you can only export 5 Etsy reviews during trial. I connected to Etsy just to try it (trial..!) and nothing. I get this message: "Please note: Since you are on a free trial plan, you can not export Reviews." What is the trial for? Silly app, I will go somewhere else to actually try an app and will give my business to them.

December 11, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review!

I'm sorry you were disappointed that you could not test review export, please note that its clearly written in the App's description that the free trial is for 5 products and not reviews.

Since review export is very resource intensive, we, sadly, cannot offer it as part of the free trial as we will run out of resources quickly :/ We do offer a full credit refund if the app does not export the reviews as promised.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any question! :)

Best!

Case & Covered

It sort of works as the first import seems to be the only really good import you get. After it created dups and ignores new items.

After many many wasted days of waiting for this paid service to work correctly and update - we got there in the end with the help of support.

HistoricalPix

I don't write reviews to often, but felt compelled to write one for Etsify. I needed to sync my Etsy store to my Shopify store. The documentation was very clear on how to accomplish the task. I had to do a little hand tweaking afterward, but it wasn't the data's (apps) fault (GIGO - garbage in/garbage out). Today I imported reviews from Etsy. It was so easy. It took all of five minutes. I thought I would have to at least spend a few hours on it. I'm glad I have this app and definitely feels it deserves 5 stars! Thank you Etsify!

October 22, 2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for leaving this review! I'm thrilled to see that you found Etsify useful. Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best!
Nimo

Marysville Linen Co.

This app is amazing! I wish I'd found this sooner. SO much easier to add and update products now.

October 22, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to read that it made things easier! :)

Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best,

Brillies

It sort of works. It seems that the first import is the only really "good" import you get. Even though I got very familiar with the software after having it for a year, I was still unable to get all 150 of my listings imported, it maxed out at 100. It also never refreshed anything, even when I told it to. So my photos and inentory levels always had to be updated manually.

Previous 1 3 4 5