Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

SPINNING MERMAID FIBERS

Etsify says you can only export 5 Etsy reviews during trial. I connected to Etsy just to try it (trial..!) and nothing. I get this message: "Please note: Since you are on a free trial plan, you can not export Reviews." What is the trial for? Silly app, I will go somewhere else to actually try an app and will give my business to them.

December 11, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review!

I'm sorry you were disappointed that you could not test review export, please note that its clearly written in the App's description that the free trial is for 5 products and not reviews.

Since review export is very resource intensive, we, sadly, cannot offer it as part of the free trial as we will run out of resources quickly :/ We do offer a full credit refund if the app does not export the reviews as promised.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any question! :)

Best!
Nimo @ Etsify

Case & Covered

It sort of works as the first import seems to be the only really good import you get. After it created dups and ignores new items.

After many many wasted days of waiting for this paid service to work correctly and update - we got there in the end with the help of support.

HistoricalPix

I don't write reviews to often, but felt compelled to write one for Etsify. I needed to sync my Etsy store to my Shopify store. The documentation was very clear on how to accomplish the task. I had to do a little hand tweaking afterward, but it wasn't the data's (apps) fault (GIGO - garbage in/garbage out). Today I imported reviews from Etsy. It was so easy. It took all of five minutes. I thought I would have to at least spend a few hours on it. I'm glad I have this app and definitely feels it deserves 5 stars! Thank you Etsify!

October 22, 2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for leaving this review! I'm thrilled to see that you found Etsify useful. Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best!
Nimo

Marysville Linen Co.

This app is amazing! I wish I'd found this sooner. SO much easier to add and update products now.

October 22, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to read that it made things easier! :)

Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best,
Nimo @ Etsify

Brillies

It sort of works. It seems that the first import is the only really "good" import you get. Even though I got very familiar with the software after having it for a year, I was still unable to get all 150 of my listings imported, it maxed out at 100. It also never refreshed anything, even when I told it to. So my photos and inentory levels always had to be updated manually.

LarkKing.com

We used the app to import data. The app might be the best one in the market.
The technical support is nice and professional.

GFT Woodcraft

YOU CAN NOT EXPORT REVIEWS (EVEN 5) ON THE TRIAL PLAN.
NOT PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT I DONT KNOW WILL WORK!
FYI - YOU CAN DO THIS FOR FREE YOURSELF

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

I can't say enough how appreciative i am to Nimo! Dealing with Yotpo trying to import my reviews to my Shopify shop was a nightmare. He has accomplished in one day what i've been trying to do for months because he implemented a fix so that i could import my reviews directly to Yotpo! Thank you so much for your help Nimo! Etsify is awesome!

Tilly&Wilbur®

After some initial communication problems I received outstanding customer support. Thanks for your patience and clear instructions :)

TheBlackboardBunny Organic Baby Clothes

I Love it. It works perfectly! I needed help to install and Nimo was fast in getting the app working. Thank you!