Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

Erika Astrid Vintage

It didn't work well for me, I was able to download the reviews as an open file (file for Judge.me wouldn't work) and then fix the csv file (actually Judge.me was AMAZING and helped me with everything - you should get that app FOR SURE!).

Also not impressed by their customer service and you actually have to pay yearly? Its very unclear but it says it expires in a year after I paid $69 which is supposed to be a one time fee. Sadly I wasn't able to try it before spending the money. I think there are other better programs out there.

March 12, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review!

Just to clarify - Etsify is indeed a 69USD one time fee, not a yearly subscription :)

Have a great day!
Nimo @ Etsify

SkinCraft Organics

I'm new to Shopify and needed to transfer data from my Etsy shop over and Etsify made it a piece of cake!! Awesome application!!

Throwin Stones

This app is great for linking Shopify and Etsy but BE WARNED that if you have a lot of Etsy products then it will take a long time to complete the export transfer. Literally all day sometimes depending on the number of products in your Etsy Shop. So I have leave it running in a window in the background multiple times a week all day so that my website stays up to date with Etsy inventory. With all this in mind, the Etsify app works great and does exactly what it advertises.

BlissWarriorCharms

This app is truly remarkable. Worth every penny. Move your Etsy Shop to Shopify in minutes, and update listings/inventory with just a few clicks whenever you want. Would like to give this review 10 stars. I am so happy!!!

Vdp Vintage

Excellent App. Does what it says.
Ive been using this app for nearly a year and it works perfectly every time.
Thank you so much.

Nerd Keepers

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

They went out of their way to ensure that my app and webpage were running smoothly, and were incredibly friendly.

The app works very well, and saved me a lot of time, as other Etsy importers can only import with CSV files (mine wasn't working). This app also imported all my reviews, and it was super easy to do!

The app is very easy to use and the design itself is very clean!

Great app - I've recommended it in several Facebook groups now.

Dinnerwearjewelry

We are beyond thrilled with Etsify. I thought it was a once a year payment of $69, because what you get is so thorough, I would have gladly paid it annually. But it is a one time fee! It imports very well and gets all of my details from Etsy to Shopify. Customer support is always available and the team is very helpful, especially Nemo. I love Etsify. We tried several other import apps and this is by far the best one. Give it a try.

Mrscopycat

Great app and outstanding customer service! Moved over 5 Etsy shops and over 700 items. Much easier than CSV files. I ran into some issues and the developer always emailed back immediately to help out. Love this app and can only recommend it!

Nativebride

BEST APP IN THE UNIVERSE!!! This app saved me hours and hours of work!!! Would hug you if I could. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Verba Vintage

I am super pleased with this app. It is going to save me tons of time and cash! I had 7k listings in Etsy across several shops and they are all imported easily! I was able to cancel my pricy Ecomdash subscription, as this replaced all need for it. I emailed the developer to ask if I could connect multiple shops and he gave me a great solution very quickly! I'm really happy with this app. The price was more than worth it and the Etsify site is really easy to use and looks really nice! It is so excellent to finally find some sort of service online that isn't prohibitively expensive or ugly and complicated. This is simple, cheap, fast and works!