Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

BlissWarriorCharms

This app is truly remarkable. Worth every penny. Move your Etsy Shop to Shopify in minutes, and update listings/inventory with just a few clicks whenever you want. Would like to give this review 10 stars. I am so happy!!!

Vdp Vintage

Excellent App. Does what it says.
Ive been using this app for nearly a year and it works perfectly every time.
Thank you so much.

Nerd Keepers

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

They went out of their way to ensure that my app and webpage were running smoothly, and were incredibly friendly.

The app works very well, and saved me a lot of time, as other Etsy importers can only import with CSV files (mine wasn't working). This app also imported all my reviews, and it was super easy to do!

The app is very easy to use and the design itself is very clean!

Great app - I've recommended it in several Facebook groups now.

Dinnerwearjewelry

We are beyond thrilled with Etsify. I thought it was a once a year payment of $69, because what you get is so thorough, I would have gladly paid it annually. But it is a one time fee! It imports very well and gets all of my details from Etsy to Shopify. Customer support is always available and the team is very helpful, especially Nemo. I love Etsify. We tried several other import apps and this is by far the best one. Give it a try.

Mrscopycat

Great app and outstanding customer service! Moved over 5 Etsy shops and over 700 items. Much easier than CSV files. I ran into some issues and the developer always emailed back immediately to help out. Love this app and can only recommend it!

Nativebride

BEST APP IN THE UNIVERSE!!! This app saved me hours and hours of work!!! Would hug you if I could. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Verba Vintage

I am super pleased with this app. It is going to save me tons of time and cash! I had 7k listings in Etsy across several shops and they are all imported easily! I was able to cancel my pricy Ecomdash subscription, as this replaced all need for it. I emailed the developer to ask if I could connect multiple shops and he gave me a great solution very quickly! I'm really happy with this app. The price was more than worth it and the Etsify site is really easy to use and looks really nice! It is so excellent to finally find some sort of service online that isn't prohibitively expensive or ugly and complicated. This is simple, cheap, fast and works!

Corgi Things

Awesome customer service. I had a ton of questions during the import process and the developer responded really quickly and gave clear answers. Everything is working great now and this app saved me lots of time! Would recommend.

Deal Beez

Support very very slow when you have a problem.. App does not work well. still waiting on support email from 4 hours ago on how to fix a problem..

Aaatee

I second Snazzycatsboutique. The support and help from Etsify has been absolutely first rate! Actually, second to none, in my experience.

I had an unusual case and ran into some trouble importing my store from Etsy to Shopify. I tried about five different apps and NONE fo them would work. It was frustrating and discouraging.

After initially despairing that I would have to do everything the slow, awful, painful way -- by hand, manually -- if I could even muster the spirit to do it, I was thrilled to learn that Etsify would mod their software to accommodate my needs. Imagine that. And they did!

This is the way customer service is supposed to work -- and I wasn't even a paying customer yet! They modded the software to help me so I could THEN see if Etsify was for me. I don't know if too many other operations would have done that.

Etsify is also open to suggestions and ideas for improvement, which is always a good sign when dealing with a developer.

Anyway, once my somewhat unique situation was accounted for by Etsify, transfer went smoothly, and I'm well on my way now with Shopify. If Etsify had not gone to the lengths they did to help me, I might not have EVER gotten my Etsy store set up on Shopify.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Etsify! :-)