Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

HistoricalPix

I don't write reviews to often, but felt compelled to write one for Etsify. I needed to sync my Etsy store to my Shopify store. The documentation was very clear on how to accomplish the task. I had to do a little hand tweaking afterward, but it wasn't the data's (apps) fault (GIGO - garbage in/garbage out). Today I imported reviews from Etsy. It was so easy. It took all of five minutes. I thought I would have to at least spend a few hours on it. I'm glad I have this app and definitely feels it deserves 5 stars! Thank you Etsify!

October 22, 2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for leaving this review! I'm thrilled to see that you found Etsify useful. Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best!
Nimo

Marysville Linen Co.

This app is amazing! I wish I'd found this sooner. SO much easier to add and update products now.

October 22, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to read that it made things easier! :)

Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best,
Nimo @ Etsify

Brillies

It sort of works. It seems that the first import is the only really "good" import you get. Even though I got very familiar with the software after having it for a year, I was still unable to get all 150 of my listings imported, it maxed out at 100. It also never refreshed anything, even when I told it to. So my photos and inentory levels always had to be updated manually.

LarkKing.com

We used the app to import data. The app might be the best one in the market.
The technical support is nice and professional.

GFT Woodcraft

YOU CAN NOT EXPORT REVIEWS (EVEN 5) ON THE TRIAL PLAN.
NOT PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT I DONT KNOW WILL WORK!
FYI - YOU CAN DO THIS FOR FREE YOURSELF

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

I can't say enough how appreciative i am to Nimo! Dealing with Yotpo trying to import my reviews to my Shopify shop was a nightmare. He has accomplished in one day what i've been trying to do for months because he implemented a fix so that i could import my reviews directly to Yotpo! Thank you so much for your help Nimo! Etsify is awesome!

Tilly&Wilbur®

After some initial communication problems I received outstanding customer support. Thanks for your patience and clear instructions :)

TheBlackboardBunny Organic Baby Clothes

I Love it. It works perfectly! I needed help to install and Nimo was fast in getting the app working. Thank you!

islamicbazaar

Etsify Team are very professional in communication, they help generously without hesitation, they are able to deeply understand their clients' concerns.

It really helped my store www.islamicbazaar.co.uk

Thank you for this Team!

Magnolia Melts

Good for syncing listings from Etsy to Shopify. HOWEVER, it DOES NOT keep syncing inventory!!! This is the main reason I purchased this app, and I'm very disappointed.
I liked how I could customize what exactly transferred (only first pic, remove/add paragraphs to the description, keep only first tagline in title, etc). But because I only need the first pic and first paragraph on my Shopify listings, without all the Etsy fillers, I could've easily made 100 listings myself and saved the $$$.
Was somewhat worth it, until i realized there is no real time syncing the inventory. WASTE of money

May 9, 2019

Thank you for your review and sorry for the misunderstanding!

I don't think it is mentioned in the App's description that Etsify performs auto-syncs of stock levels, but I'll look again - sorry for the confusion!

Etsify does include the option to sync your stock levels in Shopify based on the latest orders made in Etsy, but it needs to be triggered manually (through the Update Products section).

Thank you again and have a great day!