Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

LarkKing.com

We used the app to import data. The app might be the best one in the market.
The technical support is nice and professional.

GFT Woodcraft

YOU CAN NOT EXPORT REVIEWS (EVEN 5) ON THE TRIAL PLAN.
NOT PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT I DONT KNOW WILL WORK!
FYI - YOU CAN DO THIS FOR FREE YOURSELF

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

I can't say enough how appreciative i am to Nimo! Dealing with Yotpo trying to import my reviews to my Shopify shop was a nightmare. He has accomplished in one day what i've been trying to do for months because he implemented a fix so that i could import my reviews directly to Yotpo! Thank you so much for your help Nimo! Etsify is awesome!

Tilly&Wilbur®

After some initial communication problems I received outstanding customer support. Thanks for your patience and clear instructions :)

TheBlackboardBunny Organic Baby Clothes

I Love it. It works perfectly! I needed help to install and Nimo was fast in getting the app working. Thank you!

islamicbazaar

Etsify Team are very professional in communication, they help generously without hesitation, they are able to deeply understand their clients' concerns.

It really helped my store www.islamicbazaar.co.uk

Thank you for this Team!

Olive Branch Farmhouse

Absolutely LOVE this app! It provides everything I need in one app and is super user-friendly. Customer Support is awesome as well.

Echo Hill Forge

I used this app to export my Etsy reviews to my Shopify store. It took me a little time to work through it at first, but the excellent customer service made the purchase well worth it.

In my situation, I exported all of my etsy listings into shopify as a draft, and then I changed all of the exported product_handle with “find/replace” to the live shopify listings product_handle.

Lisa Russo Fine Art

I have close to 500 Etsy listings and this brought them over in one fell swoop. Saved me tons of time!

SkinCraft Organics

I'm new to Shopify and needed to transfer data from my Etsy shop over and Etsify made it a piece of cake!! Awesome application!!