Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

Case & Covered

It sort of works as the first import seems to be the only really good import you get. After it created dups and ignores new items.

After many many wasted days of waiting for this paid service to work correctly and update - we got there in the end with the help of support.

Hardiston

Revised:
Support team contacted me finally and resolved the problem. So far no problem with support. We agreed on that I will check the app and see if it is usefull for me or not. Therefore I revise the review.

May 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! From our email communication I was led to understand that you were happy with the support given and that Etsify has been used without issues - is it not the case? If it is, I'd appreciate it if you could remove the review, if it's not the case - please let me know how I can help :) Thanks!

Sugarberry Memorials

Works as described, use with Chrome browser though, Safari has issues with some of the re-directs for some reason.

Throwin Stones

This app is great for linking Shopify and Etsy but BE WARNED that if you have a lot of Etsy products then it will take a long time to complete the export transfer. Literally all day sometimes depending on the number of products in your Etsy Shop. So I have leave it running in a window in the background multiple times a week all day so that my website stays up to date with Etsy inventory. With all this in mind, the Etsify app works great and does exactly what it advertises.