Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Product and Reviews Migration Solution

Silk Squirrel, LLC

I had numerous convo's with the developer even before trying this app. Once I installed it, the 5 product testing was very easy to do -- it was kind of unclear, but you can do many exports with 1 product over and again, testing different updates. The 5 product trial means 5 different product listings. I tested just about everything I could think of before biting the bullet and buying it. There are a few things I would change, but overall, I AM VERY HAPPY. There is some cleanup on the Shopify side once the export is complete, but I have found it to be MINIMAL. I am very happy, and I recommend!

ShySiren.com

Absolutely INVALUABLE!!! Saves a TON of time!! Literally within seconds, my Etsy products can be added to my Shopify site. AND... my fav feature: being able to easily create a CSV of my Etsy customer reviews to use on Shopify! This is a HUGE confidence boost for my customers on my Shopify site!

SOCCO Designs

Used this app to import our reviews from Etsy. Works great! The customer service from the team was amazing and very helpful!

bestlightroompresets.store

If you're going from Etsy to Shopify then this app is everything you need worth every single penny!! You can import everything from products to reviews, re-import in case of need anche choose what to import (only image, only descriptions, only the newest reviews or everything again), keep everything in sync if you need or just as a one.time import. Works absolutely fine, very easy to understand and use! Thank you!!

Wellness Warrior

I need help. The integration was easy however it seems this app only goes one way. I subscribed and paid the $69 for the app in order to integrate, however it seems the integration only goes from Etsy TO Shopify - which is where I manage all my products. I'll never create a product in Etsy first. I needed a software that will allow integration to go both ways. Does this product do that?

UPDATE! The company reached out to me to address that they do in fact not offer integration from Shopify TO Etsy, rather only FROM Etsy to Shopify. They’ve also issued a refund for my purchase.

Thank you for quickly resolving this for me!

Also, if you’re able to make the integration go the other way...I’d love that! I thought what I did initially worked flawlessly.

Just Stuff I Sell

Saved a lot of manual work. I was able to import all of my listings from etsy. I did not import my active as I will be using another application to manage these listings, plus they were already on eBay so they were already imported in using that eBay importer.

I was able to import all of my deactivated listings which were all sold on 3rd party platforms - nice addition to my sold category. In order to import your sold - and your reviews - you have to move all of you sold listings to deactivated - a chore as you can only deactivate them one at a time. Once done, you can then migrate those listings to shopify and then you can import your customer reviews.

Overall, well worth the sixty whatever dollars! You can see the results in my website at juststuffisell.com. All of the sold items are imported from etsy as are the reviews.

If looking to just migrate data, I strongly recommend this app.

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

It is absolutely worth the money! I use this app for my https://holycatsvintage.store I used to list 600+ items in my Etsy shop and it was a pure nightmare even to think of manual transferring of each item! Yes, I still have to adjust some things like too long Etsy related SEO titles etc and make it fit the standalone site, but the app definitely saved my mental health saying nothing about the time of my life and business. I use it on a weekly basis to transfer my new listings and it works perfectly. Easy to install and set up and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

Ringschock

Best app to sync and transfer Etsy products to my website! Easy set up and the price is fair too as it lowered my time to otherwise hand transfer!! Thank you!!

HistoricalPix

I don't write reviews to often, but felt compelled to write one for Etsify. I needed to sync my Etsy store to my Shopify store. The documentation was very clear on how to accomplish the task. I had to do a little hand tweaking afterward, but it wasn't the data's (apps) fault (GIGO - garbage in/garbage out). Today I imported reviews from Etsy. It was so easy. It took all of five minutes. I thought I would have to at least spend a few hours on it. I'm glad I have this app and definitely feels it deserves 5 stars! Thank you Etsify!

October 22, 2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for leaving this review! I'm thrilled to see that you found Etsify useful. Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best!
Nimo

Marysville Linen Co.

This app is amazing! I wish I'd found this sooner. SO much easier to add and update products now.

October 22, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to read that it made things easier! :)

Please feel free to contact me with any question or issue!

Best,