Etsy Import

Import products onto Etsy - fast and easy!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dizte

this app not working !....................................................................................................................................

yalla babe

this app not working , don't waste your time , i am surprise shopify don't screen app, so many app don't function at all ,

The Pink Pigs, Animal Lover's Boutique

Used to work, no longer does. Errors when you try to add products. Support doesn't exist. Pretty sure this is a dead app that needs to be removed.

Creations by Gabbi

It did not work with connecting the two and gave me errors on how my shipping profile was not set up, and it was. When going to their "help" links all of them were dead and didn't work

Strange Maine Girl

Finally figured out the shipping profile (fixed prices, not calculated) and then all of my products had errors and didn't transfer. I read that the developer doesn't respond and had already sent several messages. I'll just remove it. I don't recommend bothering. You get what you pay for I guess. How disappointing. Do better.

Sweet Iris Vintage

would be amazing if it worked. unfortunately, it does not work. continuously gives me error messages and the links are broken. have reached out for help and no response from support.

House of SAVOIR

This worked great for me. TIP: Open your ETSY shop & set up a shipping profile FIRST! Otherwise you won't be able to import inventory. You will need to edit listing details afterwards for ETSY. Good luck!

Reel Mermaid

I uploaded 2 items from Shopify to my established Etsy site. Your shopify item has to have inventory but once that is set, it was super easy to push the items to Etsy. I opted to push to draft to review and add a production partner and shipping info and just like magic it was there! Love it and will use it for more items. Only thing that would make it perfect is if orders were pushed back. For Free though - I love how easy it was to load the items.

Evans Digital Services LLC

The app was working perfectly for me until I came across importing my products. I need to have a shipping templet for Etsy to be able to send my products over there. There are two links to help you on how to correctly set up the templet. Both links no longer work like no page is there. I am sure if you already have a shipping templet or know how to then this app should work for you. They should go in and correct those links so others can properly use their app.

Shop.mehdinaghavi.com

There is a bulk link that I can't find at all to create a shipping template, unfortunately, I couldn't use this app

Previous 1 3 4