Etsy Import

Etsy Import

by App Daddy

Import products onto Etsy - fast and easy!

Whipped Up Wonderful

No support. App doesn't work at all. .............................................................................

Fuller Fabrics

It's working well. Wish i didn't have to go over to etsy to change what the app can't do like putting it in a calculated shipping option and adding size and weights and sku's. Also I wish i could change the price before listing it as I have to adjust for the fees on etsy. Also would love to have a inventory sync between the two platforms.

POPular Designs and Collectibles

Shipping profile's wouldn't show up so it wouldn't let me try to add anything... Not worth wasting your time.

The Vine Bags & More

We love it. It's easy to use and save a lot of time from the traditional Etsy uploading. The products from your store populates, then you pick what goes on Etsy. You can send to draft mode or post a listing instantly. Thanks so much for developing this and offering it for free. We've paid apps that only caused us to do double work. Thanks for taking easy listing transfers and multiple transfers completed within minutes. I LOVE this app! :)

Zygos In

i used the application it helps me a lot thank you all is very convinient the but it has some issuies i have to double click it to proseed

Okay Shoe

Has a lot of bugs and glitches, wasn't recognizing my SKU system and developer never responded when I asked for help.

United States Flea market

Terrible, doesn't recognize shipping preferences on Etsy, Makes you create sku's that aren't needed for etsy. Bootleg type app.

Kebaya NZ

Does the job really great! Im so thankful for this . And it's free? You guys such a hero to small businesses like mine. Pretty straightforward process of importing. I don't understand why other reviews are complaining . Once again, Thank you App Daddy team for this app.

Three 21 Soap Co.

As soon as it opens it came up with this before I could even us the app so this is the only thing I can review on .

Delectable Bath & Body

Could not even list a single product to Etsy because it did not recognize that there is a shipping profile set up when you select to use Etsy's calculated prices. It forces you to set a fixed price, which is an absolute hassle when you have a ton of categories at different weight limits.