Etsy Import

Etsy Import

by App Daddy

Import products onto Etsy - fast and easy!

Fuller Fabrics

It's working well. Wish i didn't have to go over to etsy to change what the app can't do like putting it in a calculated shipping option and adding size and weights and sku's. Also I wish i could change the price before listing it as I have to adjust for the fees on etsy. Also would love to have a inventory sync between the two platforms.

The Vine Bags & More

We love it. It's easy to use and save a lot of time from the traditional Etsy uploading. The products from your store populates, then you pick what goes on Etsy. You can send to draft mode or post a listing instantly. Thanks so much for developing this and offering it for free. We've paid apps that only caused us to do double work. Thanks for taking easy listing transfers and multiple transfers completed within minutes. I LOVE this app! :)

Kebaya NZ

Does the job really great! Im so thankful for this . And it's free? You guys such a hero to small businesses like mine. Pretty straightforward process of importing. I don't understand why other reviews are complaining . Once again, Thank you App Daddy team for this app.