Etsy Import

Etsy Import

by App Daddy

Import products onto Etsy - fast and easy!

fashiontight.uk

it's very easy to import products to Etsy. User Friendly, and if any error received explanation is understandable. Thanks Team.

Stella Rugs

Does what it ways for the price is says .. FREE :) .. would like the column sorting to work but thats no deal breaker

Baki&Momo Loisirs Créatifs

I had absolutely no problem using this app. Super simple, easy, I didn't get the prompt to review first before using the app or whatever, imported my listing onto Etsy in a few minutes, no problem

twobadbears

You need to jiggle stuff the other end - but even so - it has saved me so much time - I really like this app - simple tp use and fast!

More Than Charms

Wow. I just love this app and it is FREE. Great way to publish your listings. Does require tweaks at the other end. Would love to see the description go across with all of spacing. It is very easy to use and it also shows you what has been listed already. Great Job.

Atik Perfumes

Asking for the review before even use the app, could not do anything then leave it a review before using the app.
update*
Sorry, it was a browser setting not the app fault. Works fine keep up the good work. Thanks

Northern Lullaby

It's a great app that allows me to sell on both platforms without the worry of tracking inventory myself.

Fuller Fabrics

It's working well. Wish i didn't have to go over to etsy to change what the app can't do like putting it in a calculated shipping option and adding size and weights and sku's. Also I wish i could change the price before listing it as I have to adjust for the fees on etsy. Also would love to have a inventory sync between the two platforms.

The Vine Bags & More

We love it. It's easy to use and save a lot of time from the traditional Etsy uploading. The products from your store populates, then you pick what goes on Etsy. You can send to draft mode or post a listing instantly. Thanks so much for developing this and offering it for free. We've paid apps that only caused us to do double work. Thanks for taking easy listing transfers and multiple transfers completed within minutes. I LOVE this app! :)

Kebaya NZ

Does the job really great! Im so thankful for this . And it's free? You guys such a hero to small businesses like mine. Pretty straightforward process of importing. I don't understand why other reviews are complaining . Once again, Thank you App Daddy team for this app.