Etsy Import

Import products onto Etsy - fast and easy!

Free

House of SAVOIR

This worked great for me. TIP: Open your ETSY shop & set up a shipping profile FIRST! Otherwise you won't be able to import inventory. You will need to edit listing details afterwards for ETSY. Good luck!

Reel Mermaid

I uploaded 2 items from Shopify to my established Etsy site. Your shopify item has to have inventory but once that is set, it was super easy to push the items to Etsy. I opted to push to draft to review and add a production partner and shipping info and just like magic it was there! Love it and will use it for more items. Only thing that would make it perfect is if orders were pushed back. For Free though - I love how easy it was to load the items.

NaomiPressNgo

i havent used it yet but im excited to see where this lead me to with my new business store im so re

fashiontight.uk

it's very easy to import products to Etsy. User Friendly, and if any error received explanation is understandable. Thanks Team.

Stella Rugs

Does what it ways for the price is says .. FREE :) .. would like the column sorting to work but thats no deal breaker

Baki&Momo Loisirs Créatifs

I had absolutely no problem using this app. Super simple, easy, I didn't get the prompt to review first before using the app or whatever, imported my listing onto Etsy in a few minutes, no problem

twobadbears

You need to jiggle stuff the other end - but even so - it has saved me so much time - I really like this app - simple tp use and fast!

More Than Charms

Wow. I just love this app and it is FREE. Great way to publish your listings. Does require tweaks at the other end. Would love to see the description go across with all of spacing. It is very easy to use and it also shows you what has been listed already. Great Job.

Atik Perfumes

Asking for the review before even use the app, could not do anything then leave it a review before using the app.
update*
Sorry, it was a browser setting not the app fault. Works fine keep up the good work. Thanks

Northern Lullaby

It's a great app that allows me to sell on both platforms without the worry of tracking inventory myself.

Previous 1