Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Colored by Lani

This was an extremely simple integration, and I cannot wait to come back with an update after I try it!

Bobi

This app to sync my Shopify store to Etsy was incredibly easy to use and FREE. Best app out there and worked like a charm.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

not working crurently but loved it before now it gives an error message :( it used to be the best application

Swagg Splash

sakhljdlaksdhlaksjhdalkshjdalskjdhlaksjhdlkajshdlkjashdlkasjhd aslkdjlkasd lkjhasdlkjhaslkdjh lkjhasdlkhads

InspireForHireCo

Just signed up today, I wish this would sync in real time instead of every 15 minutes, but this is still really good! I was updating everything manually!

Round One Boxing

i am in the process of installing the etsy app, and the company is already asking me to rate the app, i ve not even used it yet, surely you should wait a week or so to get the info you require, as a result im uninstalling it

Small Dog Silver

This app is perfect for my shop - it means I can keep my product listings, orders & inventory in line automatically - what a timesaver! Honestly - try it - you won't be dissapointed!

VacationGrabs

This app has just save me days of time it would have taken me to manually list my items on my new etsy account. Everything was clearly explained and customer service was quick to respond and assist when I got hung up with my shipping template. Thanks Shopfunnel!

Splendor by April

I love this app and use it for both of my stores. It's so easy to integrate my products from my store onto Etsy!

Glow Society LLC

It makes it so easy to integrate to multiple platforms. Anything that saves me time is great, especially bc I run my business alone. The templates are professional and easy to customize. Visit GLOWMERCH.COM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10