Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

ooagabe

Very easy to integrate and work Perfect i really enjoy using this app I will strongly recommend to fellow enterprenurer

ELANMART

I used this appto help me exporting my products to etsy,I really like what it does amazing highly recommended

Doggie Wants to Shop!

I just installed this app yesterday, but so far everything has gone well and been pretty easy to use. A lot of the process is intuitive so I have been able to resolve a couple of minor issues myself. I had been looking for an app just like this for a while and I'm excited to have finally found one. It's great to see my Shopify listings appear on my Etsy site with just a tiny amount of minor adjustment, like adjusting the photos, on the Etsy side. So far I'm very happy.

New Italian Pride

Installed the app few days ago.
Honestly not so immediate at the beginning but then after some "practice" everything is going in the right way so i can export products in few clicks and that's what i'm looking for.
And it's free!

Jennifer Kinnear

Didn't work for me either, error after error, thinking to uninstall and try again at a later date. It only synced one product, would do bulk sync with my shopify products, I hope it works again soon, as the idea is extremely helpful if it worked.

Best Buddy Dog Products LLC

It won't work for my site. This is very sad. I will change my review when you fix the app. I tried to download and it gave me an error

Vanquish Emporium

it is my advice to app developers that they should remove app from store until it's bug free. it is in progress and has a lot of bug. Didn't work for me but developers assured me that they are resolving the issues.

MYLE - Make Your Life Easier

Waste of time. Error upon error upon error. The onyl thing it managed to do is import products to Etsy. Nothing else worked.

EZ Nails Store

I really wanted to love this app. Customer service is great and honest. But inventory sync is really off. The quantity changes only when the order is fulfilled in Shopify which should be changed. The inventory needs to be changed the second new order comes in. I oversold a lot of my items and had to ask my customers to chose free SKUs instead of the ones they ordered. Looked bad on me and I lost money. Also, it creates Etsy orders in Shopify dashboard, which throws off everything - accounting, financial overview, etc. There should be an option to turn that off because when you fulfill the order in Shopify it still doesn't get fulfilled on Etsy anyways. Just don't see a point in that at all.

DARTGIFT LTD | UK

Fake reviews! This app is garbage! Please do not waste your time installing it! IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL! GARBAGE!

Previous 1 3 4 5