Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

nicedoggyshop

Easy to use and really makes managing multiple stores much more efficient. Less time on product set up and great that listing are identical on each shop. Glad I found it!

West Coast Karma

This app worked great for us! We didn't have an Esty store and I wanted to find an app that would list everything we had in Shopify to Esty, and also to sync the inventory between Shopify and Esty as sales rolled in. After adding a SKU name to every Shopify item, it was time to bulk upload, we had a little hiccup in getting that to work straight away but support were responsive, polite and timely and I was able to get everything on Esty in less than an hour after support gave me the all clear! Then a few mins later inventory was synced and we couldn't be happier :) Stop reading reviews and give this app a go, its awesome!!

Rōff Jewellery

Used this app to link my Shopify store to Etsy. I was really suprised how well it worked, had my stores connected in no time. Left Etsy to start a store on Shopify and always felt a little doubt, glad to be ably to reconnect. Thank you!!! Saskia - Roff Jewellery

Il mondo di Wit

Seems like a great app for essential operations like i need. will try if i will continue to use etsy.

Truthberry Tees

Early on, I ran into a major problem for which I mistakenly blamed the developer. I was wrong; it was all my fault (browser cookie issues, apparently)! After surmounting that hurdle, I have to say the folks who provide this service are to be commended; it's pretty simple & actually does what it purports to do. Kudos to you, hard-working folks! AND: thank you for providing a "freemium" model for those of us trying to get a leg up!

Sage Handcrafted

Everything was made easier. I like the setup so far. I do not know what I would change yet as I haven't done much.

Simply Happy Designs

so far this app has been a huge help!! I love that this app is FREE! I struggled with getting all my listings on my social media and Etsy, but this app helps! thank you

Great Pretenders

I LOVE this app! It is incredibly easy to use! And the developer takes all of your suggestions into account. I love that I can now see more product information as well! It would be amazing to be able to see the inventory count before the upload as well. A great app!!

Finger Licking Dutch Stroopwafels

I've used this app to sink my Shopify and Etsy. I've been very pleased with the app's functions, usability, and simplicity. Does everything that it said it would, the customer support and informational video are a huge help to follow. Thanks, I look forward to other apps and integrations you may have.

Green Witch Garden Apothecary

Super easy to use, launched in 10 minutes. It was an easy set up, and it walked me though how to sync my products easily.