Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

D&S Interior Decor

I used this to transfer over my inventory and products. Such a great tool and makes my job sooooo much easier!

Accesorios Hombr3

Excellent application, it makes my job easyer, fantastic integration! I really like it! I give it 5 Starts! Good job developers!

ShreeDeez Fashion Retail

i USED THIS APP TO HELP ME CREATE AUTOMATIONS BTN ETSY AND SHOPIFY AND FOUND IT FANTASTIC. THANKS FOR BUILDING THIS APP!

Brain Tea®

The app imported an order was placed on our Etsy listing with no problems, however, it did miss to import the phone number of the customer though. maybe the developers need to troubleshoot this one, but generally speaking, it's super easy to install and just works.

LTZCREATIONS

love love love this app everything you need all in one app u can connect all stores together and ship

North Central Robotics

Easy to setup and instant offers to assist via live chat. Good stuff so far, I'm excited to continue to use it!

Lulu's Exotics

I had a little bit of a hard time figuring this app out at first. But the support team was outstanding. Thank you Rizza and your team for being so patient while being nice and professional. It worked eventually and it is so worth it :)

Gees General Store

This is a great app when it comes to syncing products. It was quick and easy to use. I wish other apps were this simple and computer-friendly. I do recommend this app for integration.

ooagabe

Very easy to integrate and work Perfect i really enjoy using this app I will strongly recommend to fellow enterprenurer

ELANMART

I used this appto help me exporting my products to etsy,I really like what it does amazing highly recommended