Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

JKLM Fashion Hub

This integration apps is great, it quickly synch my Shopify products into Etsy listings in just a few easy steps. Highly recommended!

Bow Tai Children's Boutique

The app was super easy and helpful to install and navigate!!!! The best part were to great tutorials !!!!

Jewlier Nissi

I love them. They provide great tutorial, fast reply and email, and follow up email everything! Now I finally integrated Etsy and my web. Thank you so much. I would like to give more than 5 stars if any! You should try them. 100% super experience!!!

Sun and Skies

Great app, it seamlessly integrates shopify + etsy! Like it a lot and very easy to use. I highly recommend.

S@Ssons

free app is okay for free works pretty well. have not tried the paid plans cause dont have that big a store.

Sherpa Pen

Just installed this morning so I haven't received/processed orders yet but the app loaded all of my listings on to Etsy quickly and cleanly. Will make it 1000x easier to manage my Etsy listings.

DMEANOUR

Love how easy it is to set up your store. No longer need to upload twice a product :) Etsy has made it easy to sync my Shopify store with their platform

BeautyLuxe LLC

Thank You for the opportunity to have such a easy navigateable connecting app with incorporated with a smooth process.

potteryKart

i have just added it i really need it for testing if it works.thanks to provide it for free and hope it works well later on so i can pay back you in near future.

Charming Steals

This app is a 5 out of 5 stars! I downloaded it a few days ago. I am still learning to use it but, it's super easy to use. They have great videos that walk you trough it. A big plus is how personal the customer service is. I deleted the app I was using before. So far meeting all expectations and more! Thank You so much for a great app!!