Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Colored by Lani

This was an extremely simple integration, and I cannot wait to come back with an update after I try it!

Bobi

This app to sync my Shopify store to Etsy was incredibly easy to use and FREE. Best app out there and worked like a charm.

Small Dog Silver

This app is perfect for my shop - it means I can keep my product listings, orders & inventory in line automatically - what a timesaver! Honestly - try it - you won't be dissapointed!

VacationGrabs

This app has just save me days of time it would have taken me to manually list my items on my new etsy account. Everything was clearly explained and customer service was quick to respond and assist when I got hung up with my shipping template. Thanks Shopfunnel!

Splendor by April

I love this app and use it for both of my stores. It's so easy to integrate my products from my store onto Etsy!

Glow Society LLC

It makes it so easy to integrate to multiple platforms. Anything that saves me time is great, especially bc I run my business alone. The templates are professional and easy to customize. Visit GLOWMERCH.COM

SICwear69

I like this app it was easy to use for a beginner. I am a beginner but this app walked me through everything thank you.

Amarantine Minerals

Makes my life a whole lot easier! Such a simple and effective tool! Works every time! Not overly complicated and easy to use!

Blue Paisley Design

Easy and time saving app! I makes combining the two websites into one. Plus helps to create more traffic to your site.

FreeRangeDesigns

So far so good, I just installed and find it worked out well. So far so good like I say. So far so good like I say.So far so good like I say.So far so good like I say.So far so good like I say.So far so good like I say.So far so good like I say.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7