Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Rustic Logic

An Amazing app! Simple to use and works seamlessly! Cuts my workload in half! I've tried a few others and they don't compare to the integration for and clean work flow of inventory management.

Fractal Designs London Ontario

Wow. I thought it was going to be too good to be true. I kept looking at the price plans of other apps that did similar syncing and I just couldn't justify it. This app is worth it. 100%. Don't hesitate. Once you set up the 3 integrations (which is crazy easy) it's so seamless. I had one issue where I couldn't import my existing Shopify listings to Etsy, this actually turned out to be an Etsy issue and after patiently waiting a few days for them to resolve the issue, it worked perfectly.

Good Vibes Design Tees

Best way to keep items in sync on my etsy and shopify! Easy to set up and has worked in keeping my inventory accurate on both of my websites!

MheBlak

Great app for original custom clothing. Drop-shipping made easy. I create the designs, put them on merch, Shopify does the rest!

She To Her Shoetique LLC

Great! It was easy to upload the pictures of my items as well place the descriptions. I am excited to begin this new process for my business.

KEMOLENE

i searched for an app to support Esty listing but the pricing were over rating sometimes, but when i tried this app from ShopFunnel i couldn't believe it. at first i thought it was not going to work and i will suffer (Since it's free) but i was wrong. the app is amazing. i love the automation part, so i don't have to manually push new products, it goes right away. BIG LIKE!

americancaps

great app. plus it is free. totally worth trying it. will save you a lot of time and money. Most recomended

Homemade by Tami

I am start to sell my products and this app totally helped by syncing my stores making it possible to ass products to just one place without having to go to each site separate. It took me a second look to figure it out but if I can anybody can. Now I just need an automation for people to buy my products. lol

JKLM Fashion Hub

This integration apps is great, it quickly synch my Shopify products into Etsy listings in just a few easy steps. Highly recommended!

Heroes & Villains Showcase

I have been working with developers since day one to solve glitches about importing products, not updating my inventory back into Shopify once sold and now it wont even let me log in.... Sadly I dont think this app is any good especially to run my business on multi platforms