Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Rings 'N Things Workshop

awsome sauce get it i double dog dare you. id write more but i have to go poop. I think i forgot toilet paper at the store.

Rubbish Restyled

I have been trying to work with the app cause I don't want to reload and pay for my all my listing again in a new app. For months I have been trying to resolve why my inventory was off and I was overselling. costing me a lot of money. Customer Service is very slow to respond and my last inquiry no response. This app does not sync your inventory if you sell on Shopify. it basically helps import your listings to Etsy which a CVS Spreadsheet from Shopify is free easy to export. for $35 not even worth the back and forth every time I sell something to make sure my inventory reflects correctly on both sides. Extremely disappointed and I tried but probably will save more with going elsewhere and redoing the syncing and payments to relist again

Tali & Loz

Terrible. There is NO free plan to start with. Only the trail. It is false advertising. Then it works fine with the initial syncing from Shopify to Etsy. But once orders are starting it is a failure. One customer ordered from Germany, but this app showed in my Shopify it was an USA address, luckily I checked her order on Etsy, on top of that it showed via this app she ordered variant A, whilst on Etsy she actually ordered variant B. This happened twice, that the actual orders and customer addresses did not sync properly.
Then on top if it all, when you sync a product but add a new variant, the new variants do NOT sync at all. Also when you add new pictures to the products and variants these also do NOT sync. Annoyingly their customer service can take a while to come back and refuse to acknowledge that this not work. They keep says ' I see it is working' whilst when I look in the Etsy shop, clearly the NEW variants do NOT sync. Etsy doesn't like a product to be 0 in stock, which is fine, just make sure you do keep checking the inventory yourself. But Etsy DOES allow variants to be 0 and again this failed to sync properly. Basically almost from every order I had there was a problem, customers ordering the same products, because the variants didn't sync, customers address was wrongly synced, customers variants where mixed up. I recommend to get the app, sync all your initial products and then delete it asap. Their customer service isn't very helpful and they stick to the same old 'I see it is working' whilst actually it isn't. Very very disappointing.

Black Sheeps Design Co

the app really helps me, very easy to use, no problems so far, works great, i love using it, really has helped my business

GirlthatsmyPurse

I love the helpful videos they were just that helpful! Love that I get to be apart of Etsy its my favorite site

Nantwich Cheese

Difficult to use, automations kept breaking and messing up my shop/orders. Support never responded. Deleted and requested a refund from Shopify directly.

Find Your More Fashion

I love being able to sync my shopify products directly to my etsy store! Thank you for making it easy!

4 the Love of Bubbles

Support is horrible, they appear online but still don't respond for over 3 days. Scheduled a call, but lost my phone and now I have to wait 3 more days. AND they want to charge me $30 a month to get no assistance.

Damita Kloset

I use this app to import my products and manage my Esty from Shopify it works perfectly well. It is very easy to use I love it.

Thebuyhops

I just start it using the app and the process was very easy and my products sync really fast i love this system and the opportunity to sell on a giant marketplace like Etsy. Thank You