Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Tired Earth

I used this app to help me transition into our own website from just an etsy store. Takes a lot of wasted time out of inventory management!

Young King Apparel LLC

I used this app to help ease the transition for the integration of my shopify with etsy. Thank you for making the first step easy!

my silicone band

Excellent app. Highly recommended, easy configuration, and synchro. A totally amazing way to create an Etsy sales channel for your Shopify Store

CITIZEN MAINE

Excellent experience with this app so far - very good customer service and very responsive to questions - highly recommend!

nicedoggyshop

Easy to use and really makes managing multiple stores much more efficient. Less time on product set up and great that listing are identical on each shop. Glad I found it!

West Coast Karma

This app worked great for us! We didn't have an Esty store and I wanted to find an app that would list everything we had in Shopify to Esty, and also to sync the inventory between Shopify and Esty as sales rolled in. After adding a SKU name to every Shopify item, it was time to bulk upload, we had a little hiccup in getting that to work straight away but support were responsive, polite and timely and I was able to get everything on Esty in less than an hour after support gave me the all clear! Then a few mins later inventory was synced and we couldn't be happier :) Stop reading reviews and give this app a go, its awesome!!

Rōff Jewellery

Used this app to link my Shopify store to Etsy. I was really suprised how well it worked, had my stores connected in no time. Left Etsy to start a store on Shopify and always felt a little doubt, glad to be ably to reconnect. Thank you!!! Saskia - Roff Jewellery

Il mondo di Wit

Seems like a great app for essential operations like i need. will try if i will continue to use etsy.

Truthberry Tees

Early on, I ran into a major problem for which I mistakenly blamed the developer. I was wrong; it was all my fault (browser cookie issues, apparently)! After surmounting that hurdle, I have to say the folks who provide this service are to be commended; it's pretty simple & actually does what it purports to do. Kudos to you, hard-working folks! AND: thank you for providing a "freemium" model for those of us trying to get a leg up!

Sage Handcrafted

Everything was made easier. I like the setup so far. I do not know what I would change yet as I haven't done much.