Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Simply Happy Designs

so far this app has been a huge help!! I love that this app is FREE! I struggled with getting all my listings on my social media and Etsy, but this app helps! thank you

Great Pretenders

I LOVE this app! It is incredibly easy to use! And the developer takes all of your suggestions into account. I love that I can now see more product information as well! It would be amazing to be able to see the inventory count before the upload as well. A great app!!

Finger Licking Dutch Stroopwafels

I've used this app to sink my Shopify and Etsy. I've been very pleased with the app's functions, usability, and simplicity. Does everything that it said it would, the customer support and informational video are a huge help to follow. Thanks, I look forward to other apps and integrations you may have.

Green Witch Garden Apothecary

Super easy to use, launched in 10 minutes. It was an easy set up, and it walked me though how to sync my products easily.

D&S Interior Decor

I used this to transfer over my inventory and products. Such a great tool and makes my job sooooo much easier!

Accesorios Hombr3

Excellent application, it makes my job easyer, fantastic integration! I really like it! I give it 5 Starts! Good job developers!

ShreeDeez Fashion Retail

i USED THIS APP TO HELP ME CREATE AUTOMATIONS BTN ETSY AND SHOPIFY AND FOUND IT FANTASTIC. THANKS FOR BUILDING THIS APP!

Brain Tea®

The app imported an order was placed on our Etsy listing with no problems, however, it did miss to import the phone number of the customer though. maybe the developers need to troubleshoot this one, but generally speaking, it's super easy to install and just works.

LTZCREATIONS

love love love this app everything you need all in one app u can connect all stores together and ship

North Central Robotics

Easy to setup and instant offers to assist via live chat. Good stuff so far, I'm excited to continue to use it!