Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Lulu's Exotics

I had a little bit of a hard time figuring this app out at first. But the support team was outstanding. Thank you Rizza and your team for being so patient while being nice and professional. It worked eventually and it is so worth it :)

Gees General Store

This is a great app when it comes to syncing products. It was quick and easy to use. I wish other apps were this simple and computer-friendly. I do recommend this app for integration.

ooagabe

Very easy to integrate and work Perfect i really enjoy using this app I will strongly recommend to fellow enterprenurer

ELANMART

I used this appto help me exporting my products to etsy,I really like what it does amazing highly recommended

Doggie Wants to Shop!

I just installed this app yesterday, but so far everything has gone well and been pretty easy to use. A lot of the process is intuitive so I have been able to resolve a couple of minor issues myself. I had been looking for an app just like this for a while and I'm excited to have finally found one. It's great to see my Shopify listings appear on my Etsy site with just a tiny amount of minor adjustment, like adjusting the photos, on the Etsy side. So far I'm very happy.

New Italian Pride

Installed the app few days ago.
Honestly not so immediate at the beginning but then after some "practice" everything is going in the right way so i can export products in few clicks and that's what i'm looking for.
And it's free!

Alen's Fabric Inc.

Pretty awesome! The fact that this app is free! Truly one of a kind and it is so simple. It should honestly be a default sales channel integration.

Gifted Corner

What an amazing app. Now I can add listings to both sites easily and I don't have to download a CSV file. So glad this app saves me some time.

Rustic Logic

An Amazing app! Simple to use and works seamlessly! Cuts my workload in half! I've tried a few others and they don't compare to the integration for and clean work flow of inventory management.

Fractal Designs London Ontario

Wow. I thought it was going to be too good to be true. I kept looking at the price plans of other apps that did similar syncing and I just couldn't justify it. This app is worth it. 100%. Don't hesitate. Once you set up the 3 integrations (which is crazy easy) it's so seamless. I had one issue where I couldn't import my existing Shopify listings to Etsy, this actually turned out to be an Etsy issue and after patiently waiting a few days for them to resolve the issue, it worked perfectly.