Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Good Vibes Design Tees

Best way to keep items in sync on my etsy and shopify! Easy to set up and has worked in keeping my inventory accurate on both of my websites!

She To Her Shoetique LLC

Great! It was easy to upload the pictures of my items as well place the descriptions. I am excited to begin this new process for my business.

KEMOLENE

i searched for an app to support Esty listing but the pricing were over rating sometimes, but when i tried this app from ShopFunnel i couldn't believe it. at first i thought it was not going to work and i will suffer (Since it's free) but i was wrong. the app is amazing. i love the automation part, so i don't have to manually push new products, it goes right away. BIG LIKE!

americancaps

great app. plus it is free. totally worth trying it. will save you a lot of time and money. Most recomended

JKLM Fashion Hub

This integration apps is great, it quickly synch my Shopify products into Etsy listings in just a few easy steps. Highly recommended!

Bow Tai Children's Boutique

The app was super easy and helpful to install and navigate!!!! The best part were to great tutorials !!!!

Jewlier Nissi

I love them. They provide great tutorial, fast reply and email, and follow up email everything! Now I finally integrated Etsy and my web. Thank you so much. I would like to give more than 5 stars if any! You should try them. 100% super experience!!!

Sun and Skies

Great app, it seamlessly integrates shopify + etsy! Like it a lot and very easy to use. I highly recommend.

S@Ssons

free app is okay for free works pretty well. have not tried the paid plans cause dont have that big a store.

Sherpa Pen

Just installed this morning so I haven't received/processed orders yet but the app loaded all of my listings on to Etsy quickly and cleanly. Will make it 1000x easier to manage my Etsy listings.