Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Lena Ve' Body & Bath

I am forced to rate an app that I have not accessed yet. Please revisit when I have proper use to rate.

CITIZEN MAINE

Excellent experience with this app so far - very good customer service and very responsive to questions - highly recommend!

nicedoggyshop

Easy to use and really makes managing multiple stores much more efficient. Less time on product set up and great that listing are identical on each shop. Glad I found it!

Drawings by Donna

I was able to set up an Etsy shop quickly using this app. My product listings from Shopify can easily be linked to Etsy through automation. So far so good!

West Coast Karma

This app worked great for us! We didn't have an Esty store and I wanted to find an app that would list everything we had in Shopify to Esty, and also to sync the inventory between Shopify and Esty as sales rolled in. After adding a SKU name to every Shopify item, it was time to bulk upload, we had a little hiccup in getting that to work straight away but support were responsive, polite and timely and I was able to get everything on Esty in less than an hour after support gave me the all clear! Then a few mins later inventory was synced and we couldn't be happier :) Stop reading reviews and give this app a go, its awesome!!

Illuminazione d'Epoca

This app imported an Etsy order to A WRONG COUNTRY !!! The order was destined to Germany, instead was imported to be shipped to the UNITED STATES !!! My customer won't get his Christmas present, he's pissed off like a beast and I've spent a lot of money on shipping as well as losing the product !! Fortunately, I realized that the same error was also happening on other shipments. UNRELIABLE AND DANGEROUS APP !! I have written several times to support but "strangely" I did not get any response.

Paradise Planner Co.

HORRIBLE APP! Does not sync inventory when products sell. Made me pay before my trial was up, then I cancelled a few days later due to my inventory being messed up and they won't reply to my request for a refund (even though it was still during the 2 week trial).

Cate's Concepts, LLC

I was really interested in this app, But I was not happy with this company hiding its pricing. " Free (to get Started)" What does this mean? You have to go there website and dig for the actual terms of "Free" and its limitations. Please just be upfront with your pricing it makes you look crooked.

Rōff Jewellery

Used this app to link my Shopify store to Etsy. I was really suprised how well it worked, had my stores connected in no time. Left Etsy to start a store on Shopify and always felt a little doubt, glad to be ably to reconnect. Thank you!!! Saskia - Roff Jewellery

Sweet Fire Honey

Horrible Customer Service. Insulting and immature communication with no solutions. I have lost faith in their ability to do what they say. Sad bc it was so promising.