Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

DMEANOUR

Love how easy it is to set up your store. No longer need to upload twice a product :) Etsy has made it easy to sync my Shopify store with their platform

BeautyLuxe LLC

Thank You for the opportunity to have such a easy navigateable connecting app with incorporated with a smooth process.

potteryKart

i have just added it i really need it for testing if it works.thanks to provide it for free and hope it works well later on so i can pay back you in near future.

Charming Steals

This app is a 5 out of 5 stars! I downloaded it a few days ago. I am still learning to use it but, it's super easy to use. They have great videos that walk you trough it. A big plus is how personal the customer service is. I deleted the app I was using before. So far meeting all expectations and more! Thank You so much for a great app!!

Urbane Market

Great app! Very easy to configure and works perfect. You can group products by name to sync. You will be ready to go with this app in under 5 minutes

Breilee

Super helpful. I can move products between etsy and shopify too easy. And inventory stays up to date everywhere.

NESSACHY

Absolutely an amazing Etsy integration app I could use for everything for a smooth experience. Very convenient and the customer supports are amazing. 5/5 from me.

Jak Clothing Co

Great app! Love that it's free! Dom was very helpful and was responsive with his answers to my questions.

Country Creek LLC

This app is great. Just started using it and so far I love it. Thanks guys for making this free app :)

Lavish Fe Boutique