Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Truthberry Tees

Early on, I ran into a major problem for which I mistakenly blamed the developer. I was wrong; it was all my fault (browser cookie issues, apparently)! After surmounting that hurdle, I have to say the folks who provide this service are to be commended; it's pretty simple & actually does what it purports to do. Kudos to you, hard-working folks! AND: thank you for providing a "freemium" model for those of us trying to get a leg up!

Sage Handcrafted

Everything was made easier. I like the setup so far. I do not know what I would change yet as I haven't done much.

Simply Happy Designs

so far this app has been a huge help!! I love that this app is FREE! I struggled with getting all my listings on my social media and Etsy, but this app helps! thank you

Great Pretenders

I LOVE this app! It is incredibly easy to use! And the developer takes all of your suggestions into account. I love that I can now see more product information as well! It would be amazing to be able to see the inventory count before the upload as well. A great app!!

Finger Licking Dutch Stroopwafels

I've used this app to sink my Shopify and Etsy. I've been very pleased with the app's functions, usability, and simplicity. Does everything that it said it would, the customer support and informational video are a huge help to follow. Thanks, I look forward to other apps and integrations you may have.

Green Witch Garden Apothecary

Super easy to use, launched in 10 minutes. It was an easy set up, and it walked me though how to sync my products easily.

Gordelly, Unlimited

I started using this app prior to them beginning to charge for the app. I had issues getting it to integrate, but support was helpful and answered questions. I didn't realize that I had to do 3 different tasks to get it all to work, so my 1st Etsy order did not show on my Shopify store. I went ahead and did that task, not sure if it was because the order was prior to connecting that section, but it never showed up on the Shopify side. Today I received a notification saying that I needed to upgrade my plan or it won't work properly. No where under the free plan does it say the amount of transactions that I can do. I guess the 45 items I have connected is too many?? Oh and the other complaint is that you have to have a fixed shipping rate on Etsy for it to integrate. You can't do calculated or free.

D&S Interior Decor

I used this to transfer over my inventory and products. Such a great tool and makes my job sooooo much easier!

Accesorios Hombr3

Excellent application, it makes my job easyer, fantastic integration! I really like it! I give it 5 Starts! Good job developers!

ShreeDeez Fashion Retail

i USED THIS APP TO HELP ME CREATE AUTOMATIONS BTN ETSY AND SHOPIFY AND FOUND IT FANTASTIC. THANKS FOR BUILDING THIS APP!