Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

ShreeDeez Fashion Retail

i USED THIS APP TO HELP ME CREATE AUTOMATIONS BTN ETSY AND SHOPIFY AND FOUND IT FANTASTIC. THANKS FOR BUILDING THIS APP!

Brain Tea®

The app imported an order was placed on our Etsy listing with no problems, however, it did miss to import the phone number of the customer though. maybe the developers need to troubleshoot this one, but generally speaking, it's super easy to install and just works.

MY HARMONY TREE

Stopped working in 2 days. Tried to get in touch with support: got no answer, no help.. After few days I found out that all my inventory was destroyed by the app. Worst app ever! Now I have to check all products one by one and fix inventory.. My recommendation is don't waist your time and install another app.

November 13, 2020

Hi Vladislav Kolosov / myharmonytree.com --

As you said a few days ago, everything was working perfectly. Now that you recently tried to circumvent our system (and avoid paying), you are having issues.

Regardless, I tried calling you again to offer help, but you declined the call again.

Feel free to reply to my email if you'd like help correcting the error you made.

DadWare

So just make sure you check your addresses it imports. This thing LOVES to not include apartment numbers for no reason.

saint-aubin-retail&-distribution

It was easy to get started easy to use and great tutorial. Time save app you will love how it works.

LTZCREATIONS

love love love this app everything you need all in one app u can connect all stores together and ship

North Central Robotics

Easy to setup and instant offers to assist via live chat. Good stuff so far, I'm excited to continue to use it!

Lulu's Exotics

I had a little bit of a hard time figuring this app out at first. But the support team was outstanding. Thank you Rizza and your team for being so patient while being nice and professional. It worked eventually and it is so worth it :)

Gees General Store

This is a great app when it comes to syncing products. It was quick and easy to use. I wish other apps were this simple and computer-friendly. I do recommend this app for integration.

Mommie Mayhem Apparel

I used this app to integrate my Shopify products into my Etsy store. It was surprisingly easy and quick. This was a great option for me.