Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Lena Ve' Body & Bath

I am forced to rate an app that I have not accessed yet. Please revisit when I have proper use to rate.

Illuminazione d'Epoca

This app imported an Etsy order to A WRONG COUNTRY !!! The order was destined to Germany, instead was imported to be shipped to the UNITED STATES !!! My customer won't get his Christmas present, he's pissed off like a beast and I've spent a lot of money on shipping as well as losing the product !! Fortunately, I realized that the same error was also happening on other shipments. UNRELIABLE AND DANGEROUS APP !! I have written several times to support but "strangely" I did not get any response.

Paradise Planner Co.

HORRIBLE APP! Does not sync inventory when products sell. Made me pay before my trial was up, then I cancelled a few days later due to my inventory being messed up and they won't reply to my request for a refund (even though it was still during the 2 week trial).

Cate's Concepts, LLC

I was really interested in this app, But I was not happy with this company hiding its pricing. " Free (to get Started)" What does this mean? You have to go there website and dig for the actual terms of "Free" and its limitations. Please just be upfront with your pricing it makes you look crooked.

Sweet Fire Honey

Horrible Customer Service. Insulting and immature communication with no solutions. I have lost faith in their ability to do what they say. Sad bc it was so promising.

MY HARMONY TREE

Stopped working in 2 days. Tried to get in touch with support: got no answer, no help.. After few days I found out that all my inventory was destroyed by the app. Worst app ever! Now I have to check all products one by one and fix inventory.. My recommendation is don't waist your time and install another app.

November 13, 2020

Hi Vladislav Kolosov / myharmonytree.com --

As you said a few days ago, everything was working perfectly. Now that you recently tried to circumvent our system (and avoid paying), you are having issues.

Regardless, I tried calling you again to offer help, but you declined the call again.

Feel free to reply to my email if you'd like help correcting the error you made.

MYLE - Make Your Life Easier

Waste of time. Error upon error upon error. The onyl thing it managed to do is import products to Etsy. Nothing else worked.

DARTGIFT LTD | UK

Fake reviews! This app is garbage! Please do not waste your time installing it! IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL! GARBAGE!

Heroes & Villains Showcase

I have been working with developers since day one to solve glitches about importing products, not updating my inventory back into Shopify once sold and now it wont even let me log in.... Sadly I dont think this app is any good especially to run my business on multi platforms

TDdesigns4

Doesn’t work and no response to contact. Very disappointed when they won’t even reply to messages....