Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

4 the Love of Bubbles

Support is horrible, they appear online but still don't respond for over 3 days. Scheduled a call, but lost my phone and now I have to wait 3 more days. AND they want to charge me $30 a month to get no assistance.

Swagg Splash

sakhljdlaksdhlaksjhdalkshjdalskjdhlaksjhdlkajshdlkjashdlkasjhd aslkdjlkasd lkjhasdlkjhaslkdjh lkjhasdlkhads

Round One Boxing

i am in the process of installing the etsy app, and the company is already asking me to rate the app, i ve not even used it yet, surely you should wait a week or so to get the info you require, as a result im uninstalling it

Lees Cool Tees

Tries to use it in both Firefox and Chrome. 1st. it said could not upload because Etsy only allows a max. of 999 inventory (which is false) changed inventory and tried again, this time it said could not upload because of too many variants (Colors) again FALSE. DO NOT USE.

BestLife4Pets

Didn't work. The Etsy sales ported to Shopify but my inventory never synched from Shopify to Etsy so I ended up selling products that I didn't have in stock and had to refund customers. And I got no support on this. Very bad experience

Lena Ve' Body & Bath

I am forced to rate an app that I have not accessed yet. Please revisit when I have proper use to rate.

Illuminazione d'Epoca

This app imported an Etsy order to A WRONG COUNTRY !!! The order was destined to Germany, instead was imported to be shipped to the UNITED STATES !!! My customer won't get his Christmas present, he's pissed off like a beast and I've spent a lot of money on shipping as well as losing the product !! Fortunately, I realized that the same error was also happening on other shipments. UNRELIABLE AND DANGEROUS APP !! I have written several times to support but "strangely" I did not get any response.

Paradise Planner Co.

HORRIBLE APP! Does not sync inventory when products sell. Made me pay before my trial was up, then I cancelled a few days later due to my inventory being messed up and they won't reply to my request for a refund (even though it was still during the 2 week trial).

Cate's Concepts, LLC

I was really interested in this app, But I was not happy with this company hiding its pricing. " Free (to get Started)" What does this mean? You have to go there website and dig for the actual terms of "Free" and its limitations. Please just be upfront with your pricing it makes you look crooked.

Sweet Fire Honey

Horrible Customer Service. Insulting and immature communication with no solutions. I have lost faith in their ability to do what they say. Sad bc it was so promising.

Previous 1