Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Gordelly, Unlimited

I started using this app prior to them beginning to charge for the app. I had issues getting it to integrate, but support was helpful and answered questions. I didn't realize that I had to do 3 different tasks to get it all to work, so my 1st Etsy order did not show on my Shopify store. I went ahead and did that task, not sure if it was because the order was prior to connecting that section, but it never showed up on the Shopify side. Today I received a notification saying that I needed to upgrade my plan or it won't work properly. No where under the free plan does it say the amount of transactions that I can do. I guess the 45 items I have connected is too many?? Oh and the other complaint is that you have to have a fixed shipping rate on Etsy for it to integrate. You can't do calculated or free.

DadWare

So just make sure you check your addresses it imports. This thing LOVES to not include apartment numbers for no reason.

Jennifer Kinnear

Didn't work for me either, error after error, thinking to uninstall and try again at a later date. It only synced one product, would do bulk sync with my shopify products, I hope it works again soon, as the idea is extremely helpful if it worked.

Best Buddy Dog Products LLC

It won't work for my site. This is very sad. I will change my review when you fix the app. I tried to download and it gave me an error

Vanquish Emporium

it is my advice to app developers that they should remove app from store until it's bug free. it is in progress and has a lot of bug. Didn't work for me but developers assured me that they are resolving the issues.

EZ Nails Store

I really wanted to love this app. Customer service is great and honest. But inventory sync is really off. The quantity changes only when the order is fulfilled in Shopify which should be changed. The inventory needs to be changed the second new order comes in. I oversold a lot of my items and had to ask my customers to chose free SKUs instead of the ones they ordered. Looked bad on me and I lost money. Also, it creates Etsy orders in Shopify dashboard, which throws off everything - accounting, financial overview, etc. There should be an option to turn that off because when you fulfill the order in Shopify it still doesn't get fulfilled on Etsy anyways. Just don't see a point in that at all.