Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

saint-aubin-retail&-distribution

It was easy to get started easy to use and great tutorial. Time save app you will love how it works.

Mommie Mayhem Apparel

I used this app to integrate my Shopify products into my Etsy store. It was surprisingly easy and quick. This was a great option for me.

MheBlak

Great app for original custom clothing. Drop-shipping made easy. I create the designs, put them on merch, Shopify does the rest!

Homemade by Tami

I am start to sell my products and this app totally helped by syncing my stores making it possible to ass products to just one place without having to go to each site separate. It took me a second look to figure it out but if I can anybody can. Now I just need an automation for people to buy my products. lol

Art-made-!t.com

I use this app to figure out how to sell online also this app helps me uncover my niche and find products to sell to potential customers for profit gane. This app has allowed me to find usa suppliers for fast and reliable shipping through US an other countries although I'm fairly new still I find it very useful for what I've learned so far.

Eliza Moore Boutique

This app is great. Just started using it and so far I love it. Thanks guys for making this free app :)
Thanks again

CAMIXA

UPDATE: 1 Sept 2020

It's starting to work! They contacted me a few times with updates and modifications for the app. As I said in my original review: it could be a damn fine app - just needs to be loved a little!

Could be a good app. Not complete and not supported. I contacted them about 5 or 6 times with the same question (impossible to select which products to sync). They wrote back incomplete answers a few times, not bothered other times. Still not fixed after about 14 days trying.