Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Rebel Wick Candle Co

It works great but I have had some duplication issues. Otherwise it does what it should and lessens the amount of work needed to add listings to two sites and track orders and inventory as well.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

not working crurently but loved it before now it gives an error message :( it used to be the best application

InspireForHireCo

Just signed up today, I wish this would sync in real time instead of every 15 minutes, but this is still really good! I was updating everything manually!

Polly Tee

I thought this app was very easy to use. However, we had to go with a different app due to inventory limitations. We do not control our inventory, our dropshipper does. Often inventory is over quantity 999. Etsy will only allow inventory up to 999 and this app will not allow us to suppress inventory counts to 999. I would love to switch back to this app and try again if this is ever an option because the app we had to switch to is the bane of our existence.

Gianni Mercedes Kature

so far so Good. Anything to save me some time is a great app. Will write another one in a few weeks after I have fully used it.

Drawings by Donna

I was able to set up an Etsy shop quickly using this app. My product listings from Shopify can easily be linked to Etsy through automation. So far so good!

saint-aubin-retail&-distribution

It was easy to get started easy to use and great tutorial. Time save app you will love how it works.

Mommie Mayhem Apparel

I used this app to integrate my Shopify products into my Etsy store. It was surprisingly easy and quick. This was a great option for me.

MheBlak

Great app for original custom clothing. Drop-shipping made easy. I create the designs, put them on merch, Shopify does the rest!

Homemade by Tami

I am start to sell my products and this app totally helped by syncing my stores making it possible to ass products to just one place without having to go to each site separate. It took me a second look to figure it out but if I can anybody can. Now I just need an automation for people to buy my products. lol

Previous 1