Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell

by ShopFunnel.io

Sync products, inventory & orders. More sales with less work!

Damita Kloset

I use this app to import my products and manage my Esty from Shopify it works perfectly well. It is very easy to use I love it.

Thebuyhops

I just start it using the app and the process was very easy and my products sync really fast i love this system and the opportunity to sell on a giant marketplace like Etsy. Thank You

littleplants.ie

Really great App, very easy to use, allows me to set up an Esty store in minutes. Would recommend..

Veggie Man & Veggie Krew

Super easy to set up and use with Etsy !!Can't wait to see the sells roll in ! Even the free basic package is a big deal.

Kioki Clothing Co.

Outstanding how quickly it was to set up with Shopify and Etsy. I can excited to start selling on Etsy. They already have amazing products.

Kratae Handmade

Very helpful App. It‘s easy to Sync Shopify products to etsy and etsy orders to Shopify. One little thing could be better: don‘t translate product Title from e. g. german to english. Keep the original Title.

Colored by Lani

This was an extremely simple integration, and I cannot wait to come back with an update after I try it!

Bobi

This app to sync my Shopify store to Etsy was incredibly easy to use and FREE. Best app out there and worked like a charm.

Small Dog Silver

This app is perfect for my shop - it means I can keep my product listings, orders & inventory in line automatically - what a timesaver! Honestly - try it - you won't be dissapointed!

VacationGrabs

This app has just save me days of time it would have taken me to manually list my items on my new etsy account. Everything was clearly explained and customer service was quick to respond and assist when I got hung up with my shipping template. Thanks Shopfunnel!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7