Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync

by Digital Product Labs

List, manage and sync products, orders & inventory on Etsy

respect my hustle

omg. i love the customer service. very outgoing. very smart and love his work. the app is really great and so far, it is amazing.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and glad you feel we're on the right track!

Icelink

Although I just started using this app, the feedback I received was extremely fast and helpful. Overall, it's a great app and I'm excited to use it.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Dr. Kellyann

I haven't used this product much, but received good support when needed, thanks. We are using this with ShareASale.

Refinery No. 1

This app definitely deserves a 5 star. It`s so easy to use. You just need a few clicks to import all your products from your shopify store to Etsy. And the best thing is all variations work great. There is no mistake during import operations. Customer Service is amazing. They always reply within a few minutes, no waiting. Also ShareAsale integration works great, you just select your collections and ExportFeed uploads all these collections to your shareasale account, you are not doing anything :) And special thanks goes to Kabin who helped us with every single question :) I feel lucky to find this app.

European By Choice

New to the app, but seems to work well! I had to contact customer service for a question, and the help received was highly valuable! Thank you for the service

PERFECT!MPERFECTiON

I scheduled a demo session and Jasper helped me tremendously. I was easily able to successfully finish setting up my account. Jasper also sent me several links to help me better understand navigating my new app and learn more as a seller with Etsy. I enjoyed talking with him and hope all the ExportFeed experts are as awesome as Jasper! Excellent customer service -FIVE STARS!!

Lux Jewel Co

Lovely, and helpful advisor, Solved all my problem and issues. Darpan. Nice talk with the guy, and a peaceful conversation with him.

ClaimStyle

I use this to sync my products to Etsy, and it works great. They also have a great Customer support team.

Louise's Party Deals

I have only just started to use this app, however so far I have found it very good and very easy to use. (and I'm not at all tech savy) The support service is excellent, very quick to respond very friendly and helpful. Hopefully it will enable me to grow my etsy business many thanks for the prompt assistance.

Feel Good Images

This app has been great for me to integrate my shopify shop to Etsy, which saved me from having to upload all the products and descriptions to Etsy. This system works in easy harmony with shopify, so any order from Etsy is processed as if it was going through shopify. Really great! It took me a little bit of time to figure out the set up, although I did manage to do it, and then got some great support from Kabin at ExportFed which was really useful to clarify things, and confirm I had set things up correctly. Great stuff! Thank You! : )