Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync

by Digital Product Labs

List, manage and sync products, orders & inventory on Etsy

Trestina

An app worth considering. Support team very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend them and their app.

Little Angel Paw

I have been useing this app for a while now and it makes my life tons easier. I had a few issues here and there but these guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced. Chat, video-call, screenshare, you name it.
100% recommended!

Fabfunkyshop

I've been using this app, exportfeed, for about a year now and it made my integration with ETSY almost flawless. I've integrated also with Amazon and Bonanza. No complaints thus far. So now with the real time syncing, it's definitely a must have tool in your ecom arsenal.

KittyCorner Boutique

Exportfeed has worked pretty flawlessly to get my Shopify items to sync with my Etsy store. When I had one issue of it not syncing correctly I reached out and they fixed it very quickly. I definitely recommend this app!

Chi-ki Jewellery

Much easier to use than other apps that do similar things. Had real problems with a different app, so was pleases I found this. Support has been very helpful too!

norsemerch

Finally I find an app which works in real time, this app is very accurate and sync the product in realtime. Their support teams are also very friendly specially Arpan who helped me a lot.
Thanks "Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants" adn their Team.

Tiosebon/Konhill

I really appreciate Kabin's help. your team has excellent work. I not good at these things but with this app, all things can easily sort out.

Stork Promotional Product

I just finished setting up my sync between my Shopify and Etsy stores. Took some help through the live chat from Arpan who was a great advisor.

Shoo Store

Just started to use the app, and had a problem because of my mistake. But support helped me and now all works perfectly. Good app, recommended.

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful app. This app has straightforward workflow for integration and support team is responsive.