Rezensionen (477)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. März 2024

While the interactivity was a little bit confusing and frustrating, the support, Kusum, helped me a lot to figure it out and I learned a lot from her. I really appreciate her patience, understanding, and helpfulness, and she was even willing to wait for me until it worked. Please reach out to Kusum who has so much knowledge and experience on Etsy Integration & Sync.

CEDAR AND MYRRH
2 monate mit der App
1. April 2024

Great app! Been using for over a year and it has worked well for what we require, customer service is also top-notch and always willing to help! Highly recommend this app!

AeroFlowDynamics Overlays
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
26. April 2024

Pratik was phenomenal and made everything very easy to understand. He explained how to upload to Etsy and create a shipping profile. He is an ace in my book. Thank you for all your help and God Bless you.

The Overcomers Brand
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
9. Juni 2024

Solid app that works well and can be connected via SKUs which is really good varients on Shopify. Good customer service as well

Kozie Covers
30 tage mit der App
30. April 2024

Worked perfect after understanding how to properly integrate my etsy thats to Kusam

Royale Elegance
3 monate mit der App
9. April 2024

Kusum did an Awesome job helping me set up and trouble shoot my problems. I am up and running.. and she is a very patient person which I greatly appreciated.

My Store
4 monate mit der App
13. Mai 2024

Surya and Pratik have been very helpful with setting up our store on Etsy. The process is pretty straight forward.

Roses Muse Inc.
4 tage mit der App
10. April 2024

Great and Quick support.
Pratik was a great help giving him some days off haha.

But was able to raise a support issue and got a quick response and answer.

Wall Art Master Piece
Vereinigtes Königreich
27 tage mit der App
12. Juni 2024

I had a few questions at the start but the developer was able to work with me with no problems at all. Fantastic service and I am delighted this app actually works!! I can now sync my Etsy shop with Shopify with no issues!

Innocent Chaos
Vereinigtes Königreich
Ein tag mit der App
26. März 2024

I had some difficulty setting up my products, but I received immediate customer support help which I am really impressed with. I was taken through the upload process step by step patiently. Keep it up!

Maha Cosmetics