Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Dezember 2022

This app is great. I was having a little difficulty using it at first, but their customer service is amazing! Jillian helped me - she is great!

Freedom Rocks Shop
1. März 2023

So far so flipping cool.....easy to use and it works, Uploaded all my products and it works 100% The best bit is that it's really easy to use. I'm not technical but this has all the hallmarks of a great app.

FreeRangeDesigns
Vereinigtes Königreich
4. April 2017

An absolute mess. Even after Uninstalling the APP they constantly contact you offering no way to Unsubscribe.

Lifetime Merchandise
Etwa 19 stunden mit der App
16. Juni 2022

Great app and customer service is outstanding! Jillian was very friendly and helped me set up my products with no issues at all.

Ally.Is.On
Digital Product Labs hat geantwortet 22. Juni 2022

Hi Ally.Is.On, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to know that Jillian was able to help you with your queries and set up the products.
If there's ever anything that you want to know about or need help with the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Bearbeitet am 5. Januar 2022

One of the best customer experiences I've had. Darpan helped me set up the app with ease! Thank you!

Embroidery and Sage
44 minuten mit der App
Digital Product Labs hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2022

Thank you for your review Embroidery and Sage! I'm glad to hear that our team has been helpful in getting you set up with the Etsy Integration & Sync app.

If there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and services so we can continue providing a great user experience.

12. Januar 2022

After working with another system that was reliable but considerably more expensive, I was curious to see if this product could fit my needs. In fairly short order I discovered that the import from Etsy was dicey - app created seemingly random duplicates, sometimes 2, sometimes as many as 5. Also would create Shopify listings with an inventory count of 10, when in fact there was only 1. Lastly, it also overwrote some existing SKUs even though they were unique in Etsy, again apparently in random. So, as much as I would have liked it, it just wasn't reliable enough for my daily operations.

Hudson Fine Books - Vintage classics, first editions and children's favorites
Etwa 19 stunden mit der App
Digital Product Labs hat geantwortet 19. Januar 2022

Hi Hudson, thank you for taking the time to review Etsy Integration & Sync. I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with duplicates and inventory counts!

We take these reports very seriously and have fixed the issue now and implemented the host of solutions so that it doesn't occur again. We tried to reach out to you by email. Please do let us know if you want to give our app another try and we'd be more than happy to onboard you smoothly with no issues.

16. März 2019

Absolutely terrible. Does not upload to Etsy as they state it does. No immediate support. Not worth it at all.

Automotive Vintage
Etwa 5 stunden mit der App
Digital Product Labs hat geantwortet 19. März 2019

So you trail our solution on a Saturday late afternoon, run into something and then just decide to rate a 1 star? Why haven't you reached out for help? We have been gladly help you out.

We've been trying to contact you since Sunday, emails are not answered calls are going directly to voicemail and without contacting us your telling support is unavailable?

In case you're genuinely interested in having your products sold on Etsy, we're here to help you through the process of verifying your Etsy seller account, check if your assortment is up to Etsy's requirements as well as generating your feeds.

27. Dezember 2018

Horrible. Very cumbersome to use. Really slow. Wasted half a day on this. Reeeally bad app. Do not waste your time.. The documentation is not user friendly.

Slip Stitch Needlecraft
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
Digital Product Labs hat geantwortet 17. März 2019

Hi there, sorry to read you are not happy with solution. During December - January we had quite some development in place in order to comply with the new Shopify policy.

In case you're still looking into a solution we're happy to help you selling to your desired channels. Our support team is happy to do the configuration and feed generation.

14. Juli 2022

I was helped by Jillian B. and she guided me through using the app, as we wanted to bring products from our shopify to etsy. With Jillian's help, I was able to sucesfully upload products and get my inventory synced. Plan on upgrading as soon as we go over 50 items!

The History Gift Store
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
Digital Product Labs hat geantwortet 21. Juli 2022

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review. We are happy that our app helped you export products and sync with Shopify. We want to provide the best possible support to our clients, and we are glad to know that Jillian guided you through the process.

Please let us know whenever you need help or have questions about the app, and we will reply as soon as possible.

Bearbeitet am 7. Juni 2019

Caution - despite how it is advertised - you can only sync listings that you create from inside of the app itself. The help chat confirmed that is it not actually possible to sync quantities from an existing Shopify listing to an existing Etsy listing (for the same product). Customer service only solution was to recreate all my listings and not use my existing Etsy listings (so I would lose sales history and SEO).
Also heads up - their website pricing has different pricing for Woocommerce vs Shopify, so make sure you look at the right one.

EDITED: The developer did try and offer to remedy and help.

Safety Spot
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
Digital Product Labs hat geantwortet 4. Juni 2019

Thank you for your review.
As our support team mentioned, the products you have listed without using our app cannot be synced as of now. This functionality for Etsy will be available in the next update which should take around 2 weeks.
Also, about the false advertisement that you mentioned, we assume that you got confused with the pricing plan of WooCommerce packages on our site. If you're looking to use the WooCommerce plugins, we can provide you on the price listed on our website.
We welcome you and will offer our help you list your products on Etsy and other marketplaces.