Reseñas (480)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de febrero de 2024

Amazing, ever since i stated using this app, the problem I've had was some products not showing, which is due to the fact i am currently "using a free plan" as the customer support explained and helped me sync my products as soon as I contacted. Otherwise, the app is pretty smooth in general. Would recommend.

Blorptangle
Reino Unido
8 días usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

I've installed and uninstalled tons of Etsy apps and this is by far the BEST one I've used. It's exactly what I need and it's super easy to add product in bulk. Highly Recommended for anyone running an Etsy/Shopify shop.

Malex Custom Cards
9 días usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

Wow! This app. I cannot say enough about how it's already changed the way I do business and my ability to scale my stores. These folks are amazing and are changing the Shopify store game. Pratik so graciously and professionally helped me with a minor issue I was having. 5 PLUS stars for Digital Product Labs. Cannot say enough great things about them!

lolaluxeshop
2 días usando la aplicación
25 de junio de 2024

awful it screwed up all my etsy listings

EMF PODS DIRECT
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Digital Product Labs respondió 1 de julio de 2024

Hi there, in order to help you and investigate the issue with your listings please respond to any of our emails or phone calls.

DPL support

13 de marzo de 2024

good

AFVN
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 1 de enero de 2024

I've been using the app for about 3 weeks now. Even though there are some small limitations - it REALLY does the heavy lifting when wanting to keep your products and order process into one platform.
Extremely happy withS the customer care and overall service that the app provides.

MiniForgeStudios
Países Bajos
7 meses usando la aplicación
3 de febrero de 2024

awesome, helped me on a video call and guided me step by step...awesome!!!!!

Christian Threads
25 días usando la aplicación
25 de noviembre de 2023

They are very responsive. The guy walked me all the way through. I will definitely reach out to them again. Its nice to know I am not by myself on my quest to be successful.

inspirationaltee
5 meses usando la aplicación
22 de noviembre de 2023

Nirmal was very informative, answered every question in depth.. super kind omg. I need him , LITERALLY he is amazing. Most of the online reps are impatient , ready to hurry and resolve my issue(s) but Nirmal was the complete opposite and I don't think there's enough time in the day to thank him enough.

Daily Faith Mentee
5 meses usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2024

Wonderful customer service. Appreciate all help you provided!

Lavender Life Company