Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de noviembre de 2023

Nirmal was very informative, answered every question in depth.. super kind omg. I need him , LITERALLY he is amazing. Most of the online reps are impatient , ready to hurry and resolve my issue(s) but Nirmal was the complete opposite and I don't think there's enough time in the day to thank him enough.

Daily Faith Mentee
2 días usando la aplicación
22 de octubre de 2023

patrik khadka resolved my issue extremely fast

Zilaya
Suiza
24 días usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

I joined this app today to integrate my all products from shopify store to etsy. To be honestly, It was look difficult at the first time. Because i did upload all products and then got 2 errors to setting my shipping status and activate my listing . I asked agent by chatting to solve this problem. It was super easy. Also, I love real time chatting service since they helped me and solve the problem right away. Now my products are there and i am so happy with this app. Thank you for your help and made me easy set up.

Etzelusa
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

I just installed the app, and I found the installation and the support to be exceptional. I am looking forward to using this seemless integration between Shopify and Etsy to promote my sales on another platform.

Cherelle Art
Alrededor de 6 horas usando la aplicación
5 de octubre de 2023

I would highly recommend this app!

It was simple to install and works perfectly for our business where we sell across many channels.

The customer support is also fantastic and they pick up and resolve issues in a very timely manner.

Lovett & Co
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
8 de noviembre de 2023

I was having a lot of trouble setting up my shipping with Etsy. The customer service from this shopify (sync with Etsy) app was wonderful. The representative was so helpful and really showed me as a new business owner some valuable tools with the app while getting the solution for the shipping issue.
I highly recommend this app!

Bold Burn Candles
Alrededor de 19 horas usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 1 de enero de 2024

I've been using the app for about 3 weeks now. Even though there are some small limitations - it REALLY does the heavy lifting when wanting to keep your products and order process into one platform.
Extremely happy withS the customer care and overall service that the app provides.

MiniForgeStudios
Países Bajos
5 meses usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2023

Very good customer service! Helpful and got to the point!

Babes N’ Trades LLC
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
1 de octubre de 2023

The customer service from Baibhav was wonderful. He spent a lot of time explaining the issues, how to fix them, so now my Etsy store is showing my products from Shopify. Great customer service! Really appreciate it. Thank you.

JKM and Company - Custom Rolling Handbags
18 días usando la aplicación
30 de noviembre de 2023

super easy and the team is very helpful ! This app made my product syncing process smooth ! Thank you !

Gravity Groove