Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

Vanachie Retail
Alemania
Alrededor de 13 horas usando la aplicación
28 de agosto de 2023

Surprisingly awesome. It actually works.
But, what was more impressive was that
when I ran into quirks caused by our own
inventory method, their customer service
was both timely and helpful. When I ran
into a serious problem I was able to schedule
a call within 24 hours. The agent was well
versed. He was able to help me fix the problems
I encountered from his own knowledge, he did
not need to consult a manual or ask a manager.
As a bonus, his English was very easy to understand.
REFRESHING

The Lace Museum Shop
23 días usando la aplicación
29 de agosto de 2023

Customer Service is excellent. So far very happy. Sync was quite easy even for a novice. Thanks again!

Soleil D'or Collective
3 meses usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

This is a great app. I would definitely recommend scheduling a demo call session, it really helped me to better understand how to use Etsy store manager and upload/sync Shopify products easily to my Etsy store. Pratik was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Black Ice Styles
27 de junio de 2023

Great app, a fantastic time saver to help upload all my products from Shopify to Etsy. Orders come straight through from Etsy with barely any delay and then integrated directly into my online orders through Shopify. Great for allowing me to control all my orders in one place.
Some minor issues in syncing products that have been updated after uploading into Etsy but great customer service from the support team resolved the issue really quickly.
Highly recommend.

StavesArt
5 meses usando la aplicación
22 de agosto de 2023

This app was incredibly useful for those that would like to link their etsy store with their shopify store! It is simple, and easy to use and not confusing or overcomplicate d like other apps I've used!

Freedom Inc.
28 días usando la aplicación
8 de febrero de 2024

It is easy to use once you take the time to follow the directions. I also had excellent assistance from the chat assistant Suyra. He was very patient and helped me resolve my issue. 100% recommend!

BR Dream Closet
31 de agosto de 2023

Purchased Etsy Integration & Sync in July 2023. Had difficulty getting products to view in my Etsy store. When I scheduled a Meet online call Surya quickly remedied the issue by instructing me how to sync on the Etsy view. I found the instructions provided did not give complete instructions.

lucyrootsdenim.com
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
21 de junio de 2023

All stars for Customer support.. Baibhav K. helped me with creating shipping profile on etsy even i am on a Free Plan through a google meet.
Its really easy and smooth once you know the setup. Just one click upload

Juswants
4 meses usando la aplicación
18 de febrero de 2024

They were able to work me through my issues with no pain when I had issues uploading my products, I highly recommend this app

Excalibur Shops