Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de septiembre de 2023

Seems to work perfect so far & excellent customer support. After my inquiry they even added German Umlaute so I can import my Etsy listing with absolut 0 afterwork. Really great !

Papa Holzbär
Alemania
2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2023

I spoke with Nirmal absolutely amazing help, called me straight back with a screen share to guide me when I struggled with something. Clear and polite saving me loads of valuable time. really appreciate your help and support. Thank you

My Store
5 meses usando la aplicación
29 de agosto de 2023

Customer Service is excellent. So far very happy. Sync was quite easy even for a novice. Thanks again!

Soleil D'or Collective
3 meses usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2023

I am giving this app 5 stars due to the customer care and simplicity of the app. I love that it integrates directly with my Shopify interface and I don't have to open another window to view my products/inventory. I have used many other apps that feel over complicated and over priced. While there are some items that can be worked on with this app (minor issues with message verbiage or display options-but nothing major/none affecting inventory management, etc.) It does what it promises and after speaking with support I feel confident the minor issues will be worked out soon. This is a cost effective inventory management system that works well for syncing products Shopify with Etsy. Syncing is much quicker and closer to "real-time" than the other 5-6 apps I have tried. It is simple to use and understand the customer support is quick to respond. I would say that once the minor glitches are resolved I will consider this app to be the best available for those that simply need to view/manage orders and inventory between the 2 platforms. Great job, hope to see more intuitive features soon that will make it even better. Thanks to the development team.

Jomar Supply & Handmade
11 días usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

Sehr übersichtlich einfach und man kann direkt loslegen zu verkaufen

Jets.o.Nii
6 días usando la aplicación
15 de julio de 2023

This app does exactly what I need it to do, it syncs my etsy and shopify products. And there is live chat support that is very helpful!

LaromaCandleShop
8 meses usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2023

5 star service, needed to change websites and still use the app . was seamless and help was instant and great. we are back up on etsy conected to our new shopify account. well done all, ***** , i recommend the app

anydaydirect
3 meses usando la aplicación
22 de octubre de 2023

patrik khadka resolved my issue extremely fast

Zilaya
Suiza
24 días usando la aplicación
22 de noviembre de 2023

Very hard to reprice items, to cost recover Etsy fees.

Seems to not keep Shopify Collections and makes you select individual products, to make a new Etsy Collection.

Susana's Secret
23 minutos usando la aplicación
22 de agosto de 2023

This app was incredibly useful for those that would like to link their etsy store with their shopify store! It is simple, and easy to use and not confusing or overcomplicate d like other apps I've used!

Freedom Inc.