Avis (481)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 juillet 2024

The app is super easy to use. At first, I had a few questions as I am new to their integration app, but their support team was super helpful and I was able to figure everything in a few minutes. Shout out to Surya for the help!

Old Trend
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2024

Despite being complicated and very strict in every step, support chat helped me to learn easier than researching on my own. The supporter was very patient and understanding, but if you could share screen shots to make it easier for him to understand, that would be great!

Tangle Shiny Stars
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 20 juin 2024

So easy to communicate my issues and needs with customer support! I loved that Kusum gave me screenshots to help me through my issue and was so patient with me during this time! One less worry to deal with!

B-Jelly Lacrosse
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

works great, Kusum was super easy to talk with to get my issue resolved too!

FAN SERVICE
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 juin 2024

Solid app that works well and can be connected via SKUs which is really good varients on Shopify. Good customer service as well

Kozie Covers
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 mars 2024

While the interactivity was a little bit confusing and frustrating, the support, Kusum, helped me a lot to figure it out and I learned a lot from her. I really appreciate her patience, understanding, and helpfulness, and she was even willing to wait for me until it worked. Please reach out to Kusum who has so much knowledge and experience on Etsy Integration & Sync.

CEDAR AND MYRRH
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2024

Great app! Been using for over a year and it has worked well for what we require, customer service is also top-notch and always willing to help! Highly recommend this app!

AeroFlowDynamics Overlays
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2024

Pratik was phenomenal and made everything very easy to understand. He explained how to upload to Etsy and create a shipping profile. He is an ace in my book. Thank you for all your help and God Bless you.

The Overcomers Brand
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

Worked perfect after understanding how to properly integrate my etsy thats to Kusam

Royale Elegance
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2024

I had a few questions at the start but the developer was able to work with me with no problems at all. Fantastic service and I am delighted this app actually works!! I can now sync my Etsy shop with Shopify with no issues!

Innocent Chaos