Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 mars 2024

While the interactivity was a little bit confusing and frustrating, the support, Kusum, helped me a lot to figure it out and I learned a lot from her. I really appreciate her patience, understanding, and helpfulness, and she was even willing to wait for me until it worked. Please reach out to Kusum who has so much knowledge and experience on Etsy Integration & Sync.

CEDAR AND MYRRH
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2024

Great app! Been using for over a year and it has worked well for what we require, customer service is also top-notch and always willing to help! Highly recommend this app!

AeroFlowDynamics Overlays
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

Great app that allows you to seamlessly connect your stores and it handles high order volume well. Any small issues I have had were handled quickly. Highly recommended app if you need to link your Etsy.

TrophySmack
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

Kusum did an Awesome job helping me set up and trouble shoot my problems. I am up and running.. and she is a very patient person which I greatly appreciated.

My Store
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mars 2024

Just started with this app and needed some help with it, Nirmal was brilliant and so helpful. We had a meet on Google and he was very patient and talked me through all of my queries so I now understand how to use the app much better. I think this app will be great for synching my products and will save me so much time.

ColourWorks
Royaume-Uni
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

Worked perfect after understanding how to properly integrate my etsy thats to Kusam

Royale Elegance
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

Great and Quick support.
Pratik was a great help giving him some days off haha.

But was able to raise a support issue and got a quick response and answer.

Wall Art Master Piece
Royaume-Uni
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

I had some difficulty setting up my products, but I received immediate customer support help which I am really impressed with. I was taken through the upload process step by step patiently. Keep it up!

Maha Cosmetics
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 janvier 2024

I've been using this app for about 6 months now, and it's easy, intuitive, no-fuss, and when I cause issues by deleting a product where I shouldn't or mismatching skus, this app makes it easy for me to fix my mistake. My orders come over from Etsy to Shopify seamlessly so I can see everything I need to ship all in one spot. I've never even needed to contact support, but I like knowing that they are there. A must-have for my store!

Jamie Hansen Art
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

Surya and Pratik have been very helpful with setting up our store on Etsy. The process is pretty straight forward.

Roses Muse Inc.