Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 novembre 2023

Absolutely love this app! Quick and easy integrations between Shopify and Etsy.

Even when I had issues, they immediately replied and hopped on a call to walk me through the process of solving the problem.

I would highly recommend this one.

The Glam Fam!
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 novembre 2023

Customer service was great, at first I was not sure which app to use. Then I spoke to customer service and they were more than helpful.

Focus Foam
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

I joined this app today to integrate my all products from shopify store to etsy. To be honestly, It was look difficult at the first time. Because i did upload all products and then got 2 errors to setting my shipping status and activate my listing . I asked agent by chatting to solve this problem. It was super easy. Also, I love real time chatting service since they helped me and solve the problem right away. Now my products are there and i am so happy with this app. Thank you for your help and made me easy set up.

Etzelusa
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
3 février 2024

awesome, helped me on a video call and guided me step by step...awesome!!!!!

Christian Threads
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 novembre 2023

Nirmal was very informative, answered every question in depth.. super kind omg. I need him , LITERALLY he is amazing. Most of the online reps are impatient , ready to hurry and resolve my issue(s) but Nirmal was the complete opposite and I don't think there's enough time in the day to thank him enough.

Daily Faith Mentee
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

very useful

DopePlugs
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 novembre 2023

Highly recommend this app. Support was very helpful in addressing my inquiries.

Minimalistic Budget
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 novembre 2023

I was having a lot of trouble setting up my shipping with Etsy. The customer service from this shopify (sync with Etsy) app was wonderful. The representative was so helpful and really showed me as a new business owner some valuable tools with the app while getting the solution for the shipping issue.
I highly recommend this app!

Bold Burn Candles
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
9 novembre 2023

The app is very easy to use and the customer service is very good. Highly recommend.

Hismile™
Viêt Nam
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2023

I just installed the app, and I found the installation and the support to be exceptional. I am looking forward to using this seemless integration between Shopify and Etsy to promote my sales on another platform.

Cherelle Art