Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 novembre 2023

I just installed the app, and I found the installation and the support to be exceptional. I am looking forward to using this seemless integration between Shopify and Etsy to promote my sales on another platform.

Cherelle Art
Environ 6 heures d’utilisation de l’application
8 novembre 2023

I was having a lot of trouble setting up my shipping with Etsy. The customer service from this shopify (sync with Etsy) app was wonderful. The representative was so helpful and really showed me as a new business owner some valuable tools with the app while getting the solution for the shipping issue.
I highly recommend this app!

Bold Burn Candles
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
5 octobre 2023

I would highly recommend this app!

It was simple to install and works perfectly for our business where we sell across many channels.

The customer support is also fantastic and they pick up and resolve issues in a very timely manner.

Lovett & Co
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 novembre 2023

super easy and the team is very helpful ! This app made my product syncing process smooth ! Thank you !

Gravity Groove
25 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
13 novembre 2023

Very good customer service! Helpful and got to the point!

Babes N’ Trades LLC
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 1 janvier 2024

I've been using the app for about 3 weeks now. Even though there are some small limitations - it REALLY does the heavy lifting when wanting to keep your products and order process into one platform.
Extremely happy withS the customer care and overall service that the app provides.

MiniForgeStudios
Pays-Bas
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 novembre 2023

This is the only app I can literally recommend to everyone. The first time I was able to complete a process so smoothly with the help of this app and amazing help from Surya.
Surya immediately answered my question when I was having a hard time uploading my products and he was so patient with me during that process and guided me until
I uploaded my products. I am very thankful for his help and this app. It saved tons of my time honestly.

Retouch Fine Art
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
1 octobre 2023

The customer service from Baibhav was wonderful. He spent a lot of time explaining the issues, how to fix them, so now my Etsy store is showing my products from Shopify. Great customer service! Really appreciate it. Thank you.

JKM and Company - Custom Rolling Handbags
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 octobre 2023

Surya was incredibly helpful and patient while helping me set up my integration. Thanks to stellar customer service, I just started using this app and I'll confirm my subscription.

Buzz Vintage Boutique
Environ 8 heures d’utilisation de l’application
3 septembre 2023

Amazing app helps me a lot to keep my stock correct between Etsy and Shopify. Customer care is also super reactive and always comes with a solution.

Wik-rom muaythai
Thaïlande
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application