Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de abril de 2024

Great app! Been using for over a year and it has worked well for what we require, customer service is also top-notch and always willing to help! Highly recommend this app!

AeroFlowDynamics Overlays
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
9 de abril de 2024

Kusum did an Awesome job helping me set up and trouble shoot my problems. I am up and running.. and she is a very patient person which I greatly appreciated.

My Store
4 meses usando o app
29 de março de 2024

While the interactivity was a little bit confusing and frustrating, the support, Kusum, helped me a lot to figure it out and I learned a lot from her. I really appreciate her patience, understanding, and helpfulness, and she was even willing to wait for me until it worked. Please reach out to Kusum who has so much knowledge and experience on Etsy Integration & Sync.

CEDAR AND MYRRH
2 meses usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

Worked perfect after understanding how to properly integrate my etsy thats to Kusam

Royale Elegance
Canadá
29 dias usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

Great and Quick support.
Pratik was a great help giving him some days off haha.

But was able to raise a support issue and got a quick response and answer.

Wall Art Master Piece
Reino Unido
27 dias usando o app
18 de março de 2024

Great app and professional service!

Luxe Elite Treasures
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
13 de março de 2024

good

AFVN
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app that allows you to seamlessly connect your stores and it handles high order volume well. Any small issues I have had were handled quickly. Highly recommended app if you need to link your Etsy.

TrophySmack
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
3 de março de 2024

Surya was great thank u so much !!

Anime Led Lights
2 meses usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

The support team is incredible, always willing to help and advise, and the app is easy to use as well.

Cowhide Decor