Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync

by Digital Product Labs

List, manage and sync products, orders & inventory on Etsy

Whispering Willow

I will say that the app is not the most intuitive that I've used. That said, the support is amazing and helped me through every step. I was able to get our ShareASale fTP feed up & running very quickly and am finalizing our Etsy integration now. They respond quickly to emails & chats - very impressed overall!

August 9, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

I LOVE PLANNERS

Highly Recommend this company. They are new but their tech support is awesome! I love the live chat feature. Darpan helped me out as a new user and he was able to guide me remotely via Google Meet to how to use the app. Great customer service is so appreciated since it's rare nowadays.

August 3, 2021

Serious-Play Scenics

Easy to use. Get your products on Etsy really quickly in batches. I don't understand the 1 star review people, really this is so easy lol. Simple video to help if needed and awesome customer service. Nice to see an app on shopify work smoothly and still have great support just in case.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and honest feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Ore Metals

Amazing customer service. Made it incredibly easy to integrate my shopify listings to etsy. Saved me hours of time on etsy!! Darpan is a legend!!!

August 2, 2021

Tots Little Closet

I have previously had issues with this app but the team are working to fix it. The app will be great once everything is fixed.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your trust in us and value your business. All of the impediments you had will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback and we're glad that you feel we're on the right track.

Ink Breathable

Great customer service! getting online chat support timely! Powerful and efficient! Easy to use with excellent instructions step by step. Highly recommended!

June 28, 2021

respect my hustle

omg. i love the customer service. very outgoing. very smart and love his work. the app is really great and so far, it is amazing.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and glad you feel we're on the right track!

Icelink

Although I just started using this app, the feedback I received was extremely fast and helpful. Overall, it's a great app and I'm excited to use it.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Dr. Kellyann

I haven't used this product much, but received good support when needed, thanks. We are using this with ShareASale.

Refinery No. 1

This app definitely deserves a 5 star. It`s so easy to use. You just need a few clicks to import all your products from your shopify store to Etsy. And the best thing is all variations work great. There is no mistake during import operations. Customer Service is amazing. They always reply within a few minutes, no waiting. Also ShareAsale integration works great, you just select your collections and ExportFeed uploads all these collections to your shareasale account, you are not doing anything :) And special thanks goes to Kabin who helped us with every single question :) I feel lucky to find this app.