Etsy Integration & Sync

Sync / Import / Export : Products, Inventory, Orders with Etsy

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easy and powerful Etsy Sync& both ways realtime inventory sync

Mahinastore

Location Germany

Ich benutze diese App jetzt über Monate hinweg, so etwas schlechtes und unkompetenzes habe ich noch nirgends erlebt.
Wenn ihr rechtlich abgesichert sein wollt und eine funktionierende Schnittstelle verwenden wollt, benutzt bitte nicht diese App! Das ist eine absolute Frechheit!

May 4, 2022

We’re sorry that your experience was with the app was not according to your expectations and we will take your feedback at heart. Having sad that we find it a bit harsh that despite us creating a custom feature to accommodate your request we are still faced with a 1 star review.

Northern Baby Goods

Despite the fact that the description f this app claims “real time sync” of orders and inventory, this has never worked for me in real time. I sell on Etsy and Shopify and want this app to keep my inventory between the stores in sync so I don’t oversell a product. After reaching out I was told “ Every 10-15 minutes, our app syncs. We currently do not have live syncing, but we are working on it for the future. When you make changes in Shopify, syncing will take approximately 10-15 minutes, and if it takes longer, you are always free to contact us.” I have yet to receive a follow up response. Is this app straight up deceiving customers with their description that it syncs in real time? If I could give zero stars I could, and I will be following up with Shopify regarding their false advertising.

March 17, 2022

The review is not reflecting accurate information about our app. The syncs are real time, which means data is processed as soon as it's received. Depending on the volume, response time of Shopify and Etsy it can be processed in seconds up to a few minutes.
We have reached out several times to Northern Baby Goods but unfortunately we could not convey these insights.

In case you're open for it we are happy to restart your trail give you a swift onboarding experience.

Redlite Studio

Absolutely do not use this app. The syncing from Etsy to Shopify is awful. Had so many issues with this app I finally deleted it. The sync would not update correctly and also if I had all the information input correctly, it would still result in a failed product sync. Unhappy and will not use this app again.

January 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review Etsy Integration & Sync. I'm so sorry to hear that it wasn't working properly at first - we pride ourselves on providing a seamless experience with your Shopify store. Please allow us to help you understanding and streamlining your inventory mismatch.

shopbongroups1

Etsy Integration & Sync I Can't Unsubcription Etsy Integration & Sync I Can't Unsubcription Etsy Integration & Sync I Can't Unsubcription

September 15, 2021

Like every Shopify app you can simply cancel it by removing it from the installed app section. We notified you per email as well so we are not understanding why you place a 1 star review here.

JewelryOfDevotion

App doesn't allow you to export your order from Etsy to Shopify, either I'm retarded and didn't read this write. Or their customer service agent is right and this app DOESNT allow to you transfer your orders to your Shopify? "thanks I truly wanted to spend the next 3 days trying to locate this apps code from my website"

April 18, 2021

The agent you spoke with explained that aside of the orders the products need to be present in Shopify (what our app solves for our customers) as well in order to successfully sync orders.
Instead of giving him the time to explain and help you with this, you stopped the chat and left this review. Hopefully your clients threat you with more respect then you showed to us.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

They charge you based on TOTAL SKUs in your store not what you ACTUALLY use through their app. So not very good at all

October 7, 2020

HI there, as discussed earlier we regret that you are not happy with how you the product count is being done.

We also regret that you found the need to leave a 1 star review because of a different viewpoint which does not in any way is related to the performance of our app.

Here's a brief explanation about the product count:
Exportfeed interacts with Shopify in order to extract the assortment and update any iterations of the assortment ( + / - products, stock count, sold, etc) This is a ongoing process in order to deliver accurate product information to Shopify and third party channels.

This is exactly the reason why product count is leading for subscription prices. A standard followed among APP developers in the Shopify eco system.

Mad Apple Shop

DO NOT USE THIS APP. 100% FALSE ADVERTISING. I downloaded this APP to integrate my shop with Bonanza. If you look in the Ad for this APP above, you will clearly see "Bonanza" on their list of 40+ shops they CLAIM to integrate with. I downloaded the APP and sure enough, there was a link to Bonanza on their main page and I began building product feeds to sync my shop. After spending hours building feeds for each of my categories, I started the migration process and found there was no "upload to Bonanza" button. Instead, the only option was a button labeled: "HOW to upload to Bonanza". OK, so now I'm clicking on their "HOW TO " button and I get sent a page full of dead web links. When clicking on the various links of their "How To" landing page, you will see results that state: "error, no page found". So now I decide to search Youtube and Google for help. hoping that maybe another Shopify user has had experience with this APP. Furthermore, I attempted to contact Exportfeed via their chat and no one was live at that time. After the Youtube and Google searches were unsuccessful I decided to send an email to Exportfeeds tech-support asking for help. This was last Thursday. So after spending hours pulling out my hair, I wondered if I should just abort mission, delete the APP and try another source. But I decided not to act in haste and instead I'd wait for a response from tech support. Well today is Tuesday and I got my response and I was shocked to say the least. I was told "Our APP doesn't support integration with Bonanza". Seriously. They have Bonanza listed above as one of the platforms that their APP supports. They have Bonanza in their list of choices for various integrations once you're inside their APP...but they DON"T SUPPORT BONANZA! How is this even possible? The only thing I can think of is that Exportfeed probably only integrates with a small handful of the platforms listed above and the rest are all just listed to "pad their resume" and allow them to claim that they support 40+ platforms. This id a disgraceful business practice no matter what industry you are in.

The way I look at this is simple, and this applies to people and to companies: either you have integrity or your don't. If they're lying from the beginning about what their product can do, what more do you need to know?

July 24, 2020

Why are you ranting and bringing false accusations to the reviews here? Is this how your clients treat you when they run into something?

Our support informed you about the mismatch with the Bonanza feed requirements and offered to solve this.
Instead of replying them and have a working solution you’re showing frustration what does not gives a subjective view on our app. The app powered by a team who are dedicated to always improve the APP / solution so that our clients are optimally helped.

I hope you will consider this in the future while rating apps in the Appstore.

^Haico

Tropical Fruit Box

This app doesn't work and technical support is incompetent. We gave them a try and after several attempts, orders were not syncing and the feeds were not being sent on a timely manner. This caused a complete mess with duplicate orders and unhappy customers. Save yourself the trouble. They can't get it together.

SKREW

This app was an absolute nightmare! Instead of processing each order so they can be sent to the drop shipper, every order was marked as complete.

If frustration were my only problem with using this software, I’d be ok. But to ruin my Christmas sales, my reputation with Etsy and cost me so much money, this is pathetic.

I did not set time aside during the holidays to babysit and supposed 'automated' system that I was paying for.

Then when I contacted support, they gave me some ridiculously time consuming instructions, which were very confusing. A reputable company would have fixed not only the issue, but also push thru the orders so they could be properly processed. If it were my company, I would have also offered free service for at least a year or tried somehow to find a way to make up for my client's major loss. 5-10 years of free service wouldn't have even made up for my loss.

Never again
Cooch

March 23, 2020

Hello Skrew,

In March we receive a review which is supposed happen during Christmas? Is this a geniune review?
Our support team has reached out to you and no response unfortunately.

If you’re facing difficulties in using the app our team is more then happy to look into it and make sure you’re setup.
But without response and a review which more looks like slander it’s hard to come to a proper solution.

kind regards,

Exportfeed support

Lama Foundation

I write this to save others their time and sanity. Only 1 item uploaded to Etsy and got an error message for everything else, but with no way to figure out what to do. They're overseas so Live Help was always closed and the one time it was open, no response for the 40 min I was on the site. I'm MTN standard time and you can only schedule a session starting at 9:30pm and into the night. I emailed them on a Friday, got a response Monday, sent a follow up question and never got another reply.

Previous 1 3