Etsy Integration & Sync

Sync / Import / Export : Products, Inventory, Orders with Etsy

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easy and powerful Etsy Sync& both ways realtime inventory sync

ThePhoenixWare

I used the app to move my Shopify products to my Etsy store. The app worked well but figuring out how to get the products in the store was a little confusing. You have to have specific shipping and selling settings in order to get the products listed. After I figured out my way around the interface it was pretty easy to use.

February 24, 2022

Hi, ThePhoenixWare! Thank you for sharing your experience with Etsy Integration & Sync. I'm sorry to hear that the app was a little confusing at first--I'll make sure our team is aware of this feedback and we'll do what we can to improve the user interface.

We're so happy to hear that once you got used to it, you found it easy to use! It sounds like you were able to figure out your way around pretty quickly and get the products in your store. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

SHONENN

I install this application to promote my products and increase my visibility and this application fulfills its functions well!

February 8, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback, SHONENN. We're so happy to hear that Etsy Integration & Sync is working well for you and helping to grow your business!

Down River Designs

Update; after leaving initial review and uninstalling the app, Roshan reached out to me and asked if I would try it again as they had solved my issue. I did a test with a couple products just to see if it would work before adding my entire 250 or so items into the feed, and it did in fact work. I will continue to update my review as time goes on!

January 2, 2022

Hi Down River Designs, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Etsy Integration & Sync.
The upload should've been a seamless process. Upon looking further into the issue you had, we identified what caused it. We've fixed that already and implemented a host of solutions to prevent it from happening again. We tried reaching out to you by email, but it seems you aren't available at the moment. Would you please let us hear from you to upload your Shopify products to Etsy as soon as possible and have them synced?

Spirit of Love Energy, LLC

I use this app to help me integrate etsy and shopify. with the help of the app's support, I was able to successfully integrate my products!

November 30, 2021

Thanks for your feedback about Etsy Integration & Sync, Spirit of Love Energy. I'm glad to hear that our app has helped you integrate Etsy and Shopify!

We're always working on making the app better so I appreciate hearing what you think could be improved. We'll take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to grow!

Kiki B Design Studio

The help people were very responsive to an issue I had and helped me with it however debating uninstalling only because I am starting to feel like after being on Etsy for a few months its just not working out for me. I would suggest this app and will use it if I do decide to stay on Etsy. Its easy to use and has helpful customer service.

November 22, 2021

Hi Kiki, thank you for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that it's not working out for you on Etsy. I'm glad to hear that our team was responsive and helpful during your issue.

We'll be more than happy to help you resume your sync if you do wish to continue on Etsy going forward.

Sacred Surreal

Very helpful support. They go out of the way to earn your business. App is not perfect, but it's better than the alternatives I've tried, including CED and all the other Shopify Etsy apps I've tried. It's the best Etsy app I've found in the Shopify store. It needs improvement (more automation), but it will get the job done and you'll need to edit some finer details directly in Etsy.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Annet Weelink Design

It is perfect to link your items with Etsy. Only thing is that some parts like description and price still needs to be done manually ( in our case ) because we have a different currency on Etsy. Also the description doesn't see 'enters' so the text is all in one big sentence so we adjust this manually as well. But it at least saves time and we can link our production now since it is syncing with our Shopify account.
Also, customer service is available immediately and very friendly and eager to help you out when you have a problem.

August 17, 2021

Sustainable Deco

Great useful app & helpful customer service. Was easy to setup and get my product to Etsy from Shopify. A bit on the pricey side, which is why it got 4 stars instead of 5.

vendach

At first, I was frustrated with the app at first but now it seems to be working so far. One feature I would like to see is to link the product that was created on Etsy with Shopify. In my store, it shows the app will take multiple payouts in the same month.

My Picks for You

I've just started using exportfeed in the last couple of months. I'm very impressed with their customer support: timely, helpful, and creative. They were very willing to support and help me with their app. as I'm trying to expand my store platforms. I purchased it for FB shop and Bonanza. As has been stated previously, the Bonanza interface is not available now, however, this is the first FB shop feed that I've used that wasn't nightmarish--the last two erased my current FB shop, put in a new in instead with click out--not what I wanted--this app. will put your products right into an existing store on FB and not touch anything there. YAY! I can't speak to the other platforms, but for the one I'm using it seems quite intuitive and it will make it easy for me to keep my store inventory updated as it should--most importantly, my customers can check out on FB--which is very important whereas they are waiving selling fees over there for a few month. Good app; easy to use, and great customer service from the team!

Previous 1