Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync | Reviews

by Digital Product Labs

Easy and affordable Etsy.com sync: orders, products, inventory

Alpha Weebs

App works very optimally. Very well curated. The support guys, Fazil, Darpan, Kabin are super quick, very well informed, and fun to talk to. 10/10........................................................

December 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Alpha Weebs! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying your Etsy Integration & Sync experience.

We have a team of support staff here who are always happy to help with any questions or concerns. I'll make sure they know about your feedback and send them some kudos from you as well!

Fabric of Humanity

Great app. Support always super fast and responsive. Works really well. I'd recommend this to anyone that is tired of manually entering etsy sales.

December 6, 2021

Thank you for your review and for choosing to use our app! We're so happy that it's working well for you.

I'm glad to hear that the support team has been responsive and helpful as well, we always want to make sure those connections are a positive experience too. We're always here to help, if there's anything we can do to make it even better please don't hesitate to let us know :)

Newleaf Mart

i love this app they have a good customer service that was a pleasure for they also sync all my product to Esty i love this app

December 6, 2021

Thank you for the review, Newleaf Mart. We're so happy to hear that our Etsy integration and sync app is making your experience easier!

Moon Spring Studio

i loove this app very helpful with connect my dropshipping shop with Etsy and the support name Darpan F. very very helpful and very nice I am reccomented thank you very much

December 6, 2021

Thank you for your review of Etsy Integration & Sync, Moon Spring Studio! I'm so glad to hear that Darpan was able to help you.

We're always happy when we can provide a positive experience and it sounds like he did just that. We hope you enjoy the app and please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns in the future.

Paprcuts

Recently started to use the extension and the 2 interactions I have had with their support have been immediate and really helpful (maybe time zone has to do with it? I'm in GMT +1) So thanks a lot team, the tool is what we needed with our ~250 SKUs. Hope the review is helpful for the team and anybody else who could benefit from the tool! All the best!

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review Paprcuts, I'm so glad to hear that we were able to help you out!

We're always happy when our customers have a good experience with us and it's great to hear that you found the extension easy to use. We take pride in providing quick responses and helpful support- if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

The Vintage Jewellery Company

Support is great on this app. Really helpful team
Products effortlessly load to Etsy with all details and pictures

November 30, 2021

Hi The Vintage Jewellery Company, thank you for taking the time to review Etsy Integration & Sync. I'm glad that our team was able to help with your questions and that you found it easy to sync products. We're always happy when we can make things easier!

Honey melon E

Nice apps, They have amazing customer service. The apps was fairly easy to install. I highly recommned it !

November 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Honey melon E. I'm glad to hear that installation was easy and the apps are working well for you. We take customer service very seriously and we're happy to hear that our team has helped meet your needs as well!

House of Exotica

I uploaded this app to help with inventory tracking between my Shopify and Etsy shops. They were super helpful with the setup and walked me through the whole thing with ease. Would highly recommend it.

November 25, 2021

Thank you for your review, House of Exotica! We're so happy to hear that the app was helpful with inventory tracking. It sounds like it helped make things a little easier for you and we're glad to be able to help in that way.

We also appreciate hearing about your experience with our customer support team. They are always available if you need anything else or have any questions while using the product--they'll be thrilled to hear they were helpful! Thank you again for reaching out and being an Etsy Integration & Sync user :)

Wildhoneygoods

Darpan was excellent! right on time and was so quick to solve all my problems! I scheduled the appointment this afternoon so fast! 10/10

November 25, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review, Wildhoneygoods! I'm glad to hear that Darpan was able to help you with your sync issues. It sounds like our app was a great fit for your needs.

Get Laced Laces

In the beginning I was very confused and I gave up. The support team reached out to me via email and google chat and LITERALLY walked me thru the ENTIRE process!!!!!!! 7 star review. Darpan was a great help and spent a lot of time assisting us as we navigated the system. Download this app!! This is the one you need.

November 22, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that our team was able to help you get up and running. We're always here to answer any questions you may have about the app or Etsy integration in general.

We hope you'll keep us updated on how things are going with your store, we love hearing success stories from new users :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13