Etsy Integration & Sync

Easy Etsy: Sync / Import / Export Products, Inventory, Orders

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easy and powerful Etsy Sync& both ways realtime inventory sync

TheOldBookShelf

Darpan did a great job in helping us choose the right plan for us and helping us get it set up on our computer. 5 STAR! Thank you Darpan!

sadiaartwork

Location Germany

This App is working really really good. If there is any issue, the Support is there to help immediately. I´m very satisfied

RusticFarmhouseDecor

Easy app to transfer orders and items between the two platforms. Surya S made sure I fully understood and answered any questions in regard to the app

EmiliaLotte Atelier

Location Germany

Does the job very reliable, easy to use and helps us to have an overview with Etsy and Shopify Orders. Very helpful support, fixed my tax issue very fast!

Busy Crafters

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I bought this app after having the last app owner insult me instead of helping me. THAT PERSON DID ME A FAVORITE. Darpan C was great at helping me out. Thank you for your Excellent Services and making this the best process for me. I'm so Thankful I got this app instead. It was $10 more than the other app but it is worth every penny. THANK YOU

Inner Personality Gifts

Etsy Integration and Sync is outstanding! Its super easy to set up and use and it syncs my Shopify products quickly. If I change the pricing in my Etsy store, it'll change on the shopify side too (and vice versa!). One of my favorite Shopify (and hands off really) apps! - Marc

November 2, 2022

Hi Inner Personality Gifts, Thank you for an awesome review on Etsy Integration & Sync. We are happy to learn that you found the app easy to set up and sync the Shopify products swiftly into the system and sync with Etsy.
We are always open to any recommendations. So, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any feedback or queries, and we will reply as soon as possible.

TheMemoryForge

Only been using the free trial, but everything was pretty easy to set up. Customer service was really proactive. I plan to continue the subscription.

October 24, 2022

Hi TheMemoryForge, Thank you for your review on Etsy Integration & Sync. We are happy to learn that you found our app easy to set up. One of our main goals is to listen to the customers and provide proactive help so they can connect Shopify and Etsy smoothly. We are glad that you found our customer service helpful, and wish to continue the subscription.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever you might have any questions, and we will reply as soon as possible.

Two Girls Treasure

Outstanding customer service! Very quick response time; immediate solutions. The kind of movement small businesses need today.

October 11, 2022

Hi, Two Girls Treasure, Thank you for your review on the Etsy Integration & Sync app. Our policy is to provide the best possible solution to our client in connecting Shopify and Etsy, and we are happy that it was demonstrated.
You can always reach out to us if you need any help or have any questions, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Shoetastik

I used this app to help me with my Etsy store, Jillian was awesome! She helped me with my issue. She made sure to follow up and very patient. Thank you!

October 11, 2022

Hi Shoetastik, Thank you for your reply. Our team is happy to know that Jillian was able to help with the issue you had and provide the solution. We always want to provide our clients with the best possible solution and support, and we're happy that it was demonstrated.

Feel free to contact us if you need help, and we will reply as soon as possible.

Quilling Card

Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service is wonderful and the developers helped me make this app work for my specific processes. Works like a charm so far!

October 11, 2022

Hi Quilling Card, Thank you for your review. We are glad that we could listen to your requirements and help you with it. Our main priority is to listen to our clients and provide as best possible solution as we can.

Just shoot us an email whenever you have any questions or feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24