Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync

by Digital Product Labs

List, manage and sync products, orders & inventory on Etsy

Ore Metals

Amazing customer service. Made it incredibly easy to integrate my shopify listings to etsy. Saved me hours of time on etsy!! Darpan is a legend!!!

Tots Little Closet

I have previously had issues with this app but the team are working to fix it. The app will be great once everything is fixed.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your trust in us and value your business. All of the impediments you had will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback and we're glad that you feel we're on the right track.

Ink Breathable

Great customer service! getting online chat support timely! Powerful and efficient! Easy to use with excellent instructions step by step. Highly recommended!

June 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

respect my hustle

omg. i love the customer service. very outgoing. very smart and love his work. the app is really great and so far, it is amazing.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and glad you feel we're on the right track!

Icelink

Although I just started using this app, the feedback I received was extremely fast and helpful. Overall, it's a great app and I'm excited to use it.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Dr. Kellyann

I haven't used this product much, but received good support when needed, thanks. We are using this with ShareASale.

Refinery No. 1

This app definitely deserves a 5 star. It`s so easy to use. You just need a few clicks to import all your products from your shopify store to Etsy. And the best thing is all variations work great. There is no mistake during import operations. Customer Service is amazing. They always reply within a few minutes, no waiting. Also ShareAsale integration works great, you just select your collections and ExportFeed uploads all these collections to your shareasale account, you are not doing anything :) And special thanks goes to Kabin who helped us with every single question :) I feel lucky to find this app.

European By Choice

New to the app, but seems to work well! I had to contact customer service for a question, and the help received was highly valuable! Thank you for the service

PERFECT!MPERFECTiON

I scheduled a demo session and Jasper helped me tremendously. I was easily able to successfully finish setting up my account. Jasper also sent me several links to help me better understand navigating my new app and learn more as a seller with Etsy. I enjoyed talking with him and hope all the ExportFeed experts are as awesome as Jasper! Excellent customer service -FIVE STARS!!

Lux Jewel Co

Lovely, and helpful advisor, Solved all my problem and issues. Darpan. Nice talk with the guy, and a peaceful conversation with him.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10